Friday, December 31, 2010

Follow Friday



Participating in my first Book Blogger Hop! I hope to discover a bunch of new awesome bloggers and maybe some new readers will discover me :)

This week's question is:

What are your new years book blogging resolutions?

  1. Well first and foremost - TO BLOG! The whole point of starting this blog was to fulfil my New Year's Resolution so I can share my love of reading. I'm succeeding ahead of schedule so far :)
  2. Attract 100 followers by the year's end. Obviously I'd love it if I pulled that off before the year is over, but I'll be happy to hit a 3 digit mark!
  3. Discover new books. Not just the hot new titles being released that everyone is raving about, but I'd like to unearth some hidden gems that perhaps don't receive as much attention as they should.
  4. Get friendly with authors. Because I worship their brains - not much more I can say than that.
  5. Comment, comment, comment. I get sidetracked or distracted or else just plain lazy sometimes. There are some incredibly awesome bloggers out there whose posts I love reading. So I'd like to let them to know that!



To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - not today.
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog! 

11 comments:

  1. Okay, so your comment just made my night :) Happy to have found a fellow Potter fanatic.
    I'm totally with you there on #3. I tend to get sidetracked by all the hot new releases that everyone are talking about and end up missing out on the less known books that are just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With on the less known books. I'm constantly finding ones at HPB that I've never heard of that seem really good, or are a couple of years older. Some of those books are really good too.
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! :) Welcome to the book blogging community! :) I'm a new follower ♥

    So, I'm totally with you on 4 and 5. I kind of spaz whenever an author talks to me, so become frustratingly incoherent. I soo need to work on that, lol. And #5 has been a problem for me since I began blogging - I'm just so damn lazy! :P Good luck on your resolutions, and I wish you all the best with your blog!

    Have a Happy New Year! ♥
    Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower :D

    I'm with you on most of these. I really need to comment more. And you'll definitely get 100 followers by the years end!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Follower from Follow Friday, I love the idea of finding smaller, lesser known books. Good luck with all your resolutions and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower hopping through! Have a Happy New Year!

    Kristin@MyBookishWays

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoppin on by, good luck with your resolutions!
    I need to comment more on those I stalk as well instead of just lurking in the shadows.
    Have a wonderful and safe New Years!

    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a lovely New Year darling.
    http://paranormalromanceaddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there, new follower from the follow. LOVE your header!
    STop by when you can. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I was just browsing through your blog and I stumbled upon this post. Let's take a look at resolution number 2, shall we?

    2. Attract 100 followers by the year's end. Obviously I'd love it if I pulled that off before the year is over, but I'll be happy to hit a 3 digit mark!

    100 FOLLOWERS BY THE YEAR'S END?!? HALF of the year isn't even over yet and you've hit 576. That just proves you're flipping amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates