Thursday, December 30, 2010

Welcome!

I've been avidly reading blogs for a little over a year now and have had many people ask, "Do you have a blog??" to which I answer, "No, I'm a lazy sod". Fortunately, in light of 2011 and a frantic bid to have at least one New Year's Resolution come to fruition, I've decided to blog!

*waits for the cheers to subside*

I want to share the books I love, force encourage readers to get excited for upcoming bestsellers and maybe, just maybe world domination will be in my grasp. Don't shake your head disapprovingly, a girl can dream!

Anyway, I look forward to sharing some amazing books with you in 2011. It's a fantastic year to start blogging with all the great releases we have to look forward to in the next 12 months. And of course, those already lining the shelves of bookstores, whipping their covers provactively until I succumb and spend all my my money....

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, oh my god. I love you already. :)

    I kind of wish I had started on a new year. I started in the middle and it was sort of messy that way. Oh well. I'm just as lazy as you are. If there was an award for Laziest Blogger Evar, I'd probably have it. ;)

    Anywhoo, good luck to you and your blog! I can't wait to read your reviews. :D You're now on my stalking list - watch out! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH BRODIE! Finally!

    *cheers*

    Okay, I am going to go read your reviews and ignore you on Twitter. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH LOOKY HERE! BRODIE'S FIRST POST EEEVVVVEEERRR!
    *pretends I'm time travelling*

    AND LOOK HOW FAR YOU'VE COME! WORLD DOMINION IS YOURS!!! I love that people finally bullied you into blogging, along with resolutions and whatnot... :D

    ♥ your most loyal minion/psychotic sidekick/etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cupcake :D

    Your very first post - AWW!

    You really took a chance, you know. These people didn't know you from a bar of soap and you didn't slowly introduce them to your craziness...you let them have it straight up. BAM BAM BABOOM!

    I have no idea how you didn't have people running for the hills. That I will never know.

    December 30th, 2010. That seem's like forever ago. Ha, maybe not the world but the blogging community ADORES you. *grovels at your feet*

    ♥ your friend Becca Merrick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates