Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Don't you ever interrupt me while I'm reading a book!

I had to post this. A friend of mine tweeted me this link to a youtube video and said it made her think of me. I can't imagine why..... :P

All the while it's playing I'm laughing and thinking, "Dude, this guy is a little psycho"

"And he is so totally me."



I think it's a universal truth that you if you interrupt a bookworm while s/he's reading a book, they're going to bite your hand off (or worse!). Who else gets a little psycho when interrupted while reading? Any stories of wolfing out in sheer rage or leaving red imprints resembling a book spine on the perpetrator's face?

(I can't get that flipping song out of my head now! LOL)

10 comments:

  1. Ugh, it's stuck in my head now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! I do the same thing lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I'm awful, I shout at people who interrupt me. Or I just don't listen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I get very moody if I'm up to a really good part of a book. There should be a law against interrupting readers! Punishment in the form of buying the victim a new book :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I emailed it to a few of other English teachers and I'm totally showing it on Friday to my freshmen! Great video - thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Thanks so much for sharing the video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lmao awesome song! It's really quite catchy. I do have to say that once I crack open a book.. i'm a little aggro when someone interrupts me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! That's so funny! I think he's right though. I wouldn't wanna be interrupted unless of course...it's lunch time or dinner time and I totally forgot to eat. It's so funny 'cause he's saying something so...what word is that again? Okay, something that is absolutely normal and of course, not violent. But the way he sings it and his facial expressions suggest otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, that is totally silly. I can't say that I get too crazy if I'm interrupted while I'm reading, I do zone out though, leaving me to go "Huh? What?" after I realize someone's been trying to get my attention for several minutes. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahaha! This is hilarious! I was also laughing.... until I realized it was me too! Thanks for sharing the video! Totally made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates