Monday, January 17, 2011

A-Z Reading Challenge


This fabulous challenge is hosted by Steph from The Thoughts of a Book Junky! The mission? Read 25 books in 2011, representing each letter of the alphabet. The incentive: Uh, hello... to read some amazing books! But she's also giving away TWO, that's right TWO books-of-choice to a lucky participant.

Head on over there to pledge your loyalties to 26 yummy books!

Here are my choices, in alphabetical order *snorts* *yes, Brodie knows she's lame*

A: Across the Universe by Beth Revis  -  
READ IT ALREADY! [Review]  Oh yeah, I'm good. Hello there, one-step-closer-to-success, you're looking mighty fine today.
B: Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
C: Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
D: Divergent by Veronica Roth
E: Enclave by Ann Aguirre
F: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
G: [The] Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
H: Haven by Kristi Cook
I: [The] Iron Witch
J: Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
K: [The] Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
L: Luminous by Dawn Metcalf
M: Mercy by Rebecca Lim
N: Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
O: [The] Other Side of Dark by Sarah Smith Review HERE
P: Possession by Elana Johnson
Q:
R: Rival by Sara Bennett Wealer
S: Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
T: Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy #1) by Jennifer Estep
U: Unearthly by Cynthia Hand.
V: Vesper by Jeff Sampson
W: Warped by Maurissa Guibord
X: XVI by Julia Karr
Y:
Z: Zombie Tag by Hannah Moskowitz


This is my very first challenge and what better way than to make all the letters of the alphabet feel some bookin' love? Well... nearly all. Poor old Q andY are a bit peeved off that I couldn't find them a suitable match. Any suggestions? They would most appreciate it!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! I hope you have fun! :) Sadly, I can't join. I'm stopping myself to join even if I want to, even though it's a cute challenge...because Ive joined 3 challenges for this year already: 100 books a year, 2011 Contemporary Challenge & Debut Author Challenge. And...I'm almost...sure that I'm joining the dystopian challenge..

    Goodluck with this! I've never heard of Juliet Immortal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about doing this one too but I have no idea what I'd read for Q, Y, and Z either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining.... I had a tough time with those letters too... did you check out my list. You may like my Q,Y and Z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there... Just wanted to stop by and give you this: Stylish Blogger Award!
    XOXO
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may want to try -
    The Unbecoming of Mara Dyerby Michelle Hodkin
    Vesper (first book in the Deviants series) by Jeff Sampson
    Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby

    Happy reading and good luck with your challenge :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates