Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead has a COVER!

It goes without saying that I am a huge fan of the Vampire Academy series. Seriously, if you have not read them, I don't think we should be friends anymore *will not share my juicebox with you any longer* Aw fine. I love you too much to totally disown you. But GO READ THEM! Trust me, even those sick of the vampire genre, these are completely different to your average "OMG it's a hot vampire, I am irrevocably in love and will centre all my thoughts around this godly being for the entire series'. Sure we have our hottie vamp love interests, but the whole mythology and world and characters are just so much better. It's awesome!

Anyway, as most fans know, Richelle is writing the spin-off series to Vampire Academy. And now we finally have a Bloodlines cover!! You've probably seen this by now, but I only just got on the computer and saw an email about this. Then started clicking like mad :D

Dun dun da da......

 Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - August 23rd 2011

Do you like it? Yay or Nay? I actually do. The girl on the cover isn't quite how I imagined Sydney at all, but the girl representing Rose on the VA covers is totally different to the descriptions in the books. The guy on the cover? My money is totally on [[SPOILER!!!! Highlight only if you've read Last Sacrifice!!]] ----> ADRIAN! <----. Also the I like the colours, the whole artistic thing they've done with the title and the cool little alchemist tatoo on Sydney's cheek. Overall, I really like it! Your thoughts?

And who else is super excited for Bloodlines?? Sure, Sydney is no Rose by a long shot. But I like her character and am excited to see how she goes. Plus I'm curious how it's all going to pan out in a human school rather than a place like St. Vladimir's.

Update: Richelle Mead just confirmed that guy is indeed the guy who I covered up above. She tweeted:

The girl on Bloodlines is Sydney (note @'s cool Alchemist tattoo) & the guy is the one left hanging at the end of Last Sacrifice.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO STOKED for Bloodlines! I mean, I'm really, really going to miss Rose (she found a place in my heart), but I'm reaaally curious about what happens to Sydney. Plus, they're in my domain. California ftw. AND lastly, ADRIAN. That poor boy needs a happy ending, and he better find it in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGREED!! My heart broke for Adrian in Last Sacrifice, even though I got the ending I wanted for other characters, I'm still totally in love with Adrian <3

    Haha if they end up making the movies to include the spin-off, you could totally hook with the actor playing Adrian if they shoot in California *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates