Friday, February 25, 2011

Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday

Both Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday are weekly features where their respective hosts post a fun question for other readers to answer on their blogs. Then everyone goes blog hopping around the blogosphere to make new friends and discover new blogs. So don't be a Lonely Lucy, hop on over to Friendly Fernando's blog and share your love of reading together!




 Follow Friday is hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View

This week's question:

Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...

I have quite a few! Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Kyle XY, Smallville, Glee.... but I'll tell you why I love Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries.

I've been a fan of Supernatural since the show first began. While the latest season isn't my favourite of them all, I still love it. Two hot brothers tangled up in a whole complicated mess between heaven, hell and everything in between. They hunt monsters, demons, ghosts, vampires, shapeshifters and even Cupid himself at one stage. Every possible supernatural thing you can imagine. In style of course - riding a shiny black impala! It's funny, serious, action-packed, intense, an awesome show with great characters and most importantly, an incredibly strong brotherly love between Sam and Dean <3 And I love Castiel (he's an angel) too!

And of course, The Vampire Diaries. Silly me only watched the first few episodes of season one and then stopped. But I got hooked again when season two started and rush to catch up. I love the mythology in the show and to be honest, I'm not really Team Stefan or Damon. I don't watch to oggle the guys (although I love Damon's personality), I love all the action and intensity and twists - vampires, witches, werewolves and doppleganger's. I gotta say, I kinda love Katherine too!



Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books 

This week's question:
Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?

Not at all! Granted, I've only been blogging for a few months, but I like the name. It's from Greek Mythology and I think is a neat way to describe the mystical journey of reading!

13 comments:

  1. My favorite show is Supernatural also! I love it because this show is the least likely to end up on soapnet! I also love the mythology in this show, it honestly has helped me out on tests before. The dialog is great, my sister and I quote it in real life and people usually say "that's a good one." The car and music are levels about most other shows. Also, the characters are so well developed. They have faults and good qualities and your heart keeps breaking for all of them. Plus, this show takes risks most show would never dare, like a suicidal teddy bear, slow dancing aliens, beheading Paris Hilton, and all the meta episodes. This show is so amazing I usually find myself wishing many of the secondary characters (not Dean and Sam) had a spin off shows. How cool would a show about Castiel, Bobby, Adam Milligan, Jo Harvelle, Ben, Ellen, the Trickster, or any of them be? I love this show so much I included Sam Winchester on my top literary crushes on my blog because I've read all the tie-in novels so I say it counts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supernatural!!! I don't think I've seen that in a few years, but I used to be really addicted to it. Maybe I'll start watching it again. :)

    Happy Hopping!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get the dvd of Supernatural and catch up I am so far behind.

    Follow Friday and Blog Hops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog hopping and hopped straight here. what a cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really have GOT to start watching Supernatural, everyone tells me it's really good! Really like your picture on the header too!

    Happy weekend, and you have a new follower =D

    ~Anne (creativityscorner.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to check out Supernatural!!

    Great blog!
    Happy Hopping!
    http://readerbee.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-friday-3-book-blogger-hop-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-book-blog-follow-friday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. hopping by! new follower!! Hope you check out my blog as well! =]

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    i love pretty little liars!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi There!
    Happy Friday! Just passing through from the Friday Follow! Hope you have a great weekend filled with reading. Drop by my blog if you get a chance and see what show I watch!

    Barb at Sugarbeat's Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember way back during the HH comment contest when you convinced me to watch Supernatural! I'm sad to say that after a couple episodes, I had to stop because I couldn't find the time to watch it anymore. I think I'm going to start it up again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog name and design! And I love TVD!!

    Old follower :)
    Jess @ Gone with the Words

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep reading about Supernatural on these Blog hops but I had never heard of the show previous to this. I guess I had my head in the sand. I'm a new follower!

    Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic
    www.reflectionsofabookaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your blog name.

    ...hopping through.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates