Friday, February 11, 2011

Follow Friday

Both Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday are weekly features where their respective hosts post a fun question for other readers to answer on their blogs. Then everyone goes blog hopping around the blogosphere to make new friends and discover new blogs. So don't be a Lonely Lucy, hop on over to Friendly Fernando's blog and share your love of reading together!


Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books 

This week's question:
Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!

The perfect question!! Because it gives me the opportunity to push a book on you all that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!! My review for Divergent by Veronica Roth -  CLICK HERE AND LUST. One of the best books I have ever read and you will not be disappointed when you get your hands on a copy in May!!





 Follow Friday is hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View

This week's question:

What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?

Oh, tough question! I love a wide mix. See, I love the sweet, boy-next-door guy who's honest and caring (can I hear a PEETA MELLARK anyone?) and then I love the silent, brooding hottie who's just smouldering mystery and secrets waiting to be unravelled. And I can't forget the arrogant bad boy with the cocky smile and easy swagger. Oh make a girl weak at the knees. There are too many 'stereotype' guys to name - I love them all! Depends on how they're written, but there's plenty of room in my heart, so crowd around my motley crew of fictional boyfriends *dreamy sigh* 

18 comments:

  1. Happu Hopping!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Just hopping by and following through, teh prefect guy would be all those things!

    Shelleyrae @ book'd out
    www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Peeta is the best!

    I do agree that it depends on the writing. In the right hands, any fictional boy will do. ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I totally love Peeta! And you're so right about the arrogant bad boy! yum!
    I'm a new follower from the hop! I love your blog!!
    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, very true! There are so many different types that can make me swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ashamed to say I had to google "PEETA MELLARK"; I haven't read the Hunger Games yet and it sounds an even better read now! :) I really need to start the series. Great website!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have links to all my recent posts in the right column. Come see what they are. Happy Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahahaha, you crack me up. "Click here and lust" Done and done! I wasn't going to read Divergent, but your review totally changed my mind. It sounds amazing!

    Also, hurray, Team Peeta!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! I'm Team Peeta, although he doesn't really fit into the usual boy characters I love lol. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Post Is:

    This week I reviewed a work of suspense fiction that is such a wide departure from the thriller genre that I feel everyone – fans and foes of the genre alike – really should investigate.

    Hop on over to my blog and see for yourself – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    Get Inside a Story
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Dark and Broody with a sarcastic sense of humor.

    Our FF and Blog Hops

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who doesn't love Peeta? He is just so adorable not to love! To see my response to this week's questions, hop on over to my blog:
    http://thebucketlist-gina.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-friday-book-blogger-hop-and-book_11.html
    Happy reading and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Im a new follower , www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com and Divirgent looks like a good read Ill have to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stopping by via the Hop! I <3 your stereotype answer! There are just too many dreamy literary boys to chose just one. ;D

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stopping through via the Blog Hop! I see you are currently reading Nevermore... this book was absolutely AMAZING! I can't wait to read your review!!

    ~Happy Reading~
    <3 Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

    P.S. New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok wow, that praise of Divergent has definitely grabbed my attention! Heading over to the review now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi!! Hopping by to say hello! I'm a new follower!

    And I love Peeta!!! :D

    Hope you get a chance to come by Gone with the Words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your header...first-time visitor....lovely blog.

    Stopping by from the blog hop....I so look forward to it each week.

    I love to visit blogs and see the designs and to get new ideas for books.

    Enjoy the hop...stop over for a visit to my blog:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates