Thursday, February 24, 2011

Quest for the Hallows



Join the Quest for the Hallows, a global, online adventure offering exclusive photos, video content, and the chance to win amazing prizes throughout the year in celebration of the Harry Potter film phenomenon!

Not book related, but close enough! If you're a fan of the Harry Potter series then I highly recommend you go sign up to be apart of Quest for the Hallows. But make sure you select your country in the top left hand corner before you enter your email address.



Considering Deathly Hallows: Part 1 will be released on dvd on April 15th and Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - the final ever potter movie *sob* -  is storming cinema's on July 15, I have a feeling they may go all out with this campaign. Here's to hoping, anyway! I'm excited to see what they have planned throughout the year! Make sure you sign up and check back on March 1st!

Also, totally in the hard rumour category, but I've been hearing there may possibly be a trailer released on March 11th for Part 2. Apparently the source is reputable, so I FREAKING HOPE IT'S TRUE!!! *fangirl squee*

Anyone else counting down the days until we can see the finale of this incredible series?

5 comments:

  1. Yes! I am counting down for sure!! I can't explain how excited I am. The movie is going to be EPIC! The first part was mindblowing and I know this one is going to be even better. Jeez, I think I'm going to die from the excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you on my blog :)
    http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am counting down... but not in a good way. I just don't want it to end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel EXACTLY the same way, Lisanna! I love the books so much, I sometimes get a bit nit-picky when the movies change things. But the first part of Deathly Hallows was amazing. I am so happy with the way the movie turned out, CAN'T WAIT to get it on dvd!! I think I may pee my pants when I finally watch part 2 haha. Then cry my eyes out :(

    Thank you for the award, Paranormal Opinion!! <3

    Aylee: Oh man, I feel your pain. Half of me is just itching to see the epicness of the movie, the other part is devastating that the past decade of my life will be over. July 15th will be one bittersweet day for Potter fans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am, definitely! I know I am going to bawl like a baby when I see it and I really don't want it to be the last Harry Potter movie, but I am still super excited to see it. I cried like crazy for Part 1, Part 2 is going to be like epic bawling, haha. Thanks for the info about the trailer, wow, I can't wait. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates