Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Siren's Cry

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight a book you're giddy with excitement to read so other people can be giddy with excitement :)


Author: Jennifer Anne Kogler
Release Date: July 1st 2011
Publisher: HarperTeen
Add to GOODREADS
Fern is not like other girls. She’s extremely sensitive to sunlight, has strange and vivid visions, and has the ability to teleport—anywhere, anytime. Fern is an Otherworldly, a special kind of vampire that has assimilated to the human world. What’s more, Fern has just discovered that she's one of the Unusual Eleven, a special group of Otherworldlies prophesied to change the fate of Otherworldlies and humans alike. On a school trip to Washington, DC, her most vivid vision yet reveals another Unusual in danger, and Fern realizes what’s at stake: The Unusuals are being hunted, and it’s up to her to save them

Super excited for the release of this. It's been on my goodreads wishlist for a while but I only just saw the cover and synopsis *is stupid*  Harper Teen have released some awesome books, so I have faith in them that this will meet up to expectations. I love the twist on the whole vampire thing, The Siren's Cry sounds like it could be pretty darn epic!

What are you waiting on?

17 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this one but it sounds like my type of read.

    Our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pick, ill be intrested to see what your thoughts are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh teleportation my longed for superpower! I am definitely going to have to get this. Thanks for sharing.
    Sally.

    Here's Mine: http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this before now, but it sounds so delicious! And how cute is that cover, like for real. Harper Teen rocks the party. There are just so many good books coming out this summer. I don't know if I can handle it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of this one either, but it sounds great and exciting! I'll definitely have to look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of this one before, but the summary has definately made me interested. Plus, I love the cover. Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this sounds awesome and is a new title for me. Putting it on my wish list for sure. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't heard of this one but like the sound of it, especially the teleporting! Great pick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good pick! Love the sound of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY, for the new book.
    That's what I like from this meme.

    I have never read any Siren's book.
    But I'd love to have to read it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hadn't heard of this one! It's now on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wednesday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the sound of this one, hadn't heard of it before. Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pick! That looks good. And I really like the cover! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, hadn't heard of this one yet. Sounds great and I added it to my TBR list thanks to your link! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates