Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Any YA bloggers interested in a Harry Potter celebration in July?

So I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan and considering we're in the months leading up to the final film EVER, I wanted to do a big celebration to send off this amazing series. I know it's probably a bit early to be planning/asking, but I want to see if anyone is interested in participating.

Are there any YA bloggers interested in dedicating a HP themed week leading up to July 15th on their blogs? Obviously you need to be a fan of the series! I have some rough ideas in mind for a plot/theme based week, which may be incredibly corny or awesome if pulled off, but if anyone is interested in hearing what I have in mind, please email me! If you don't like it, I won't be offended if you decline :) And I'm all ears to hearing your own suggestions!

My email is: hanging.by.a.moment_@hotmail.com

With that being said - are there actually any readers interested in reading/interacting in a HP week? Hopefully along with giveaways and such, because that's always an added incentive ;)

10 comments:

  1. You don't have to ask me twice, I'd sign up for this in a heartbeat! I'm off to email you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Count me in, I'm all for Harry Potter. I'll email you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in! You know I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd. ;D Emailing you immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good time to me! I'll shoot you an email :)

    And thanks for all the comments on your blog. They made me as happy as mine made you. <3 And, yep, that's Demonglass hanging out under my camera box. Good eyes! It was sitting there waiting to be reviewed! Sorry it made your anticipation level even higher! Do you at least have access to it as an e-book? When will it come to you?

    *Pushes you to go to NetGalley for The Near Witch.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the interest!! I received emails from Honey, Liz Tea, Liz R, Nicole and Megan - I've responded to you all. If I missed anyone, sorry. I didn't get your email!

    Haha it's a good thing to increase my anticipation, Bonnie ;) Provided I don't go nuts while I wait! I just looked it up and apparently it doesn't come out until May here. So I dunno, I might have to give in and order from the book depo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, so May is so awfully far away!

    Oops, emailing now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I could definitely contribute! Perhaps with a giveaway. But I'm crazy busy at the moment and probably won't be able to email you for a while. I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so up for this. I will email you at some point =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates