Saturday, March 26, 2011

This Week's Gossip #5

Love at first sight...
I soooo can't wait to get my hands on Dearly, Departed! I first heard about it from Badass Bookie's Debutante Event where Lia spoke about the characters. I was hooked! Then I read the prologue and.. man, is it October yet?! Look at the GORGEOUS cover! First one is the US and second one I found on Amazon UK so I presume it's the UK version.

UK

I'm not sure this is a new cover reveal, but it's so preeeeettty!





 The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades...

Level Two by Lenore Appalhans - In Level Two, the liminal place between our world (Level One) and heaven, Felicia spends her days reliving her memories from the security of her pod—until she gets broken out by Julian, a boy she met on Earth. 

Fever by Dee Shulman - The story is based around a love affair between a young gladiator from AD 152 and a teenage girl from 2012, who are brought together by a virus that enables them to time travel.  

The Killables by Gemma Malley - The first novel in the series, The Killables, is set in the year 2065, and follows Evie and Raffy who work for the government in a society where evil no longer exists. After a war on terror that almost destroyed the world, The City has been established; citizens may only enter after having the “evil” part of their brain removed. 

Masked by Aimée Carter - set in a future America in which a 16-year-old orphan is surgically changed to replace the Prime Minister’s dead niece, and must deal with the dead girl’s secret life, her fiancé, a growing rebellion and a kidnapped heir, along with the knowledge that the Prime Minister will kill to preserve his own secrets.


Aren't you all just drooling in a huge puddle of lust over the future of YA? It just gets better and better!

7 comments:

  1. Tell me about it! The amount of YA books that I keep adding to my TBR pile just keeps growing and growing. But my wallet is forever protesting!
    I think the US cover for Dearly, Departed is prettier than the UK one. Either way, the book sounds great! The Girl with Fire and Thorns as well as Glow are definitely going on my TBR list. I'm actually really excited for Masked! I think Aimée's going to do great with it because it's a totally new idea and concept of her own. As long as she's passionate about it, her wonderful effort will just bleed through the pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O DD US cover is so gorgeous! *Adds them all to TBR list*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will be able to live and sleep on dystopian novels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the Dearly Departed US cover! It's so...so gorgeous!! :D Another book in my top 10 most anticipated debuts of the year! I know you loved Nevermore. So, there's the sequel for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My TBR list on goodreads just groaned. I added half of these to it. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely adding Dearly Departed to my wish list. Cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these all sound so good! Thanks for posting.

    The cover for Glow is gorgeous! Wow.

    I'm curious about the Vampire Academy guide. I loved the books, so hopefully the guide doesn't disappoint.

    Jennifer
    http://littleshelf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates