Saturday, April 16, 2011

8 chances to win FORGOTTEN!


As you might know, I currently have a contest running for the chance to win an ARC of the debut novel, Forgotten by Cat Patrick. If you read my review, you'll know I absolutely LOVED this book. You will read it in one sitting. Stunning, original plot. Beautiful writing. Amazing characters. It's perfect.

If you've already entered mine (and if you haven't, what are you waiting for?!), then I've compiled a list of the other 7 bloggers who are giving away an ARC of this stunning novel. I urge you to go follow these awesome bloggers and enter for your chance to read an early copy before it's release in June!



If you're giving away an ARC of Forgotten and I missed you, post you link in the comments and I'll add it to the list!

And don't forget to LIKE the new Australian Facebook page for FORGOTTEN!

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates