Sunday, April 17, 2011

BEA attendees - snag me an ARC, I'll buy you a book!

So since I live in Australia, I don't get the opportunity to attend these awesome events. Instead I shall sit glued to the computer and drool over all the tweets and posts from every lucky enough to be going. I have a request for those bloggers attending - would any kind, caring, sexy reader be willing to snag me an ARC?  In exchange I will buy you a book from your wishlist from the Book Depository to cover the cost of shipping from US to Australia.

The one that I want, need, CRAVE is Bloodlines by Richelle Mead and I know they'll disappear quickly because it's such a popular series, but I am a HUGE VA fan.  I WILL SELL YOU MY SOUL FOR A COPY. And I watch Supernatural. I know the ramifications of selling one's soul.

But the others I really want, second to Bloodlines are:
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Crossed by Ally Condie
Legend by Marie Lu
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
Eve by Anna Carey

I can only afford to do an exchange with one person, so if you're willing and think you might be able to get a Bloodlines ARC (or if not, one of the others) please email me! Or comment here. Or shout from the rooftops. Trust me, I'll hear. I'm listening.

Thank you! And to everyone attending next month, hope you have a blast!

9 comments:

  1. o_O. You are a genius. An actual genius. Why didn't I think of this?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone's desperate!! Haha! I totally get it though, I want to do the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I wish I could afford to do this, too. I'm dying for Bloodlines myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Brodie! Why why why must we live on this island?! Wish I could fly over and attend... :(

    This actually isn't a bad idea at all. We'll see how desperate I get LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I am very desperate to get my hands on Bloodlines! VA <3

    This will be a great idea.... if only I manage to get someone willing to do it *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had the money, I'd totally have gone to BEA this year. Maybe next! I'm jealous of all those ARCs, too! *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, Brodie!! I'd like to sneak there too. BEA is a dream come true. :) I hope someone takes you up on your offer! I'd do the same if I have the money!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that is a tempting offer. I do so love to collect souls ;) Unfortunately I can't afford to go to BEA (if only!), but I am attending the ALA Annual in New Orleans in June since it's so close to where I live. I will definitely try to snag something from your list for you while I'm there if you don't get something from BEA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just officially proclaiming my complete and undying love for Lilly. SHE IS AWESOME, YOU SHOULD ALL FOLLOW/STALK HER! I've sent her an email, but if there are any BEA folk still out there and interested, please comment! Email! Something!

    Bloodlines, Bloodlines, Bloodlines - shall I sell you my DNA for a copy?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates