Saturday, April 23, 2011

In My Mailbox #1

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by The Story Siren

My first IMM! I love fawning over everyone elses mail for the week and since I got some awesome books this week, I thought there was no better place to express my excitement than with people who understand my obsession :)


Review:





Thanks so much to Harlequin Teen for sending me the above awesomeness!

Library:

Contest Win:

One of my local (and favourite) book stores had an Easter sale on today, $2.99 for brand new YA books! Luckily (for my bank account, sad for me) there wasn't anything in particular I wanted, so I came home empty handed. Although they had the first three Vampire Academy books there and you won't believe how tempted I was to buy them. Despite the fact that I own them already. Some in multiple copies. But they were so cheap! And I love that series! *has issues*

Anyway,  I'm excited to dive into all of these! I actually prefer the above cover art of Inside Out and Outside In compared to the US ones. They're just more visually appealing. I'm reading Firelight at the moment and loving it! I'm sensing a very positive review in the making. Speaking of, I'll be posting up my Enclave review tomorrow!

What awesome books did you get in your mailbox? 
Feel free to leave instructions on the best way to sneak into your house undetected so I may steal them for my own.

15 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHH! How did you get those from HarlequinTeen? AWESOME! I want I want I want!!! Haha :) And wow, great timing. I just scheduled my IMM post 2 minutes ago then I saw your tweet about your IMM. YOUR FIRST IMM! HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Inside Out & Outside In. The Australian covers are awesome, I agree. Hope you enjoy reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW DID YOU GET THOSE HARLEQUIN BOOKS?!?! Major jealousy! I'll be waiting to trade with you haha. I want to read Saving June especially. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually didn’t notice that you have never done an IMM. Just shows how aware I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *super jealous* *plots to steal books from your mailbox* Great Week Brodie! I think I shall refrain from looking at toehr ppl's IMM because the only thing I get out of it jealousy and wasted hours looking for the book on Book Depo :/ haha Great IMM, mine will be up next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The covers for Inside Out/Outside In are awesome! I think I prefer them to the US ones too. And The Girl in the Steel Corset looks great, as well as Firelight (which I've still yet to read). Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool first IMM!:D
    What a stack of books? I hope you enjoy all of them(:
    lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so lucky! You definitely got a good load of books (and I want to read every single one of them!)

    The covers for Inside Out/Outside In are so much better than the other ones I have seen!

    Hope you enjoy reading all your new books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brodie!! How did you get Harlequin Teen to send you such a parcel of pure awesome?? I wasn't even aware that they sent out review copies!! But yay forgone first IMM :) So many fun things in your mailbox this week.
    Hopefully I'll start doing a regular IMM once my site is moved and up properly.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brodie! I had trouble commenting on your blog! :) But I hope this comment goes through!
    I loved Inside Out! Omg. I really did! I hope you do too! I borrowed The Body Finder from Kai - finally - I'll be able to read it! ;) Can't wait for your Harlequin Teen reviews! Did I mention you're so lucky that you live in Australia (so many good books) and I wish I could pretend to be your sister so I could get some too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books, sweetie! I'm curious to see what you think of Saving June!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab set! I can't wait to read Girl in the Steel Corset!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! I love those covers of Inside Out, Outside In way more! I wasn't a big fan of Here Lies Bridget, it was only ok for me, hope you like it more than I did!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome IMM! I agree, I really like both of the Inside Out and Outside In covers compared to the US ones. The Girl in the Steel Corset is really good. Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great covers for Inside Out!! So much better than what I have!! Hope you love Firelight, it was such a good book! I got a manuscript of The Girl in the Steel Corset, but haven't read it yet. I'm hoping they send an ARC instead....haha! Great IMM!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates