Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday #13

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight a book you're giddy with excitement to read so other people can be giddy with excitement too :)

Author: Kristina Caden
Release Date: July 2011
Publisher: Entwined Publishing
Add it: Goodreads

Have you ever had the feeling like something's missing? No. Scratch that. Like a piece of your heart is gone? Vacant. That's how Cadence Macoby has felt ever since she can remember. Never laughing, never crying, Cadence lives an existence that barely feels alive. She isn't the only one, her parents feel it too. When she meets handsome, mysterious Cole, he helps Cadence unlock the secrets that hide in her past, and the magic within her soul, allowing her to experience feelings of her own for the very first time. Bound to a destiny she didn't ask for, Cadence must face an evil she never dreamed possible, if she wants to find the missing piece of her broken heart.


Author: Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
Release Date: December 13th 2011
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Add it: Goodreads

Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie, the New York Times bestselling authors of the Wicked series, have created an entirely new trilogy with the passion of Twilight and the grandeur of Fallen. The Wolf Springs Chronicles introduces readers to a town of secrets and the new girl who's about to start believing in werewolves. 




My Sister's Destiny: Not only is the cover really pretty, but the plot sounds very intriguing! Why is Cadence so 'empty'? Who is Cole? What is this evil she must face? Is it something supernatural? What is the destiny she is bound to? I want to know more!

Unleashed: I haven't read any of Nancy and Debbie's books before, although I do have a copy of Possessions somewhere in my bookshelf. But what can I say, I'm a sucker for a good paranormal read! I like my wolfies, so I'm hoping this one will be another furry good read.

What are you waiting on?

10 comments:

  1. Zomg! Great picks Brodie! I love both covers and books, of course. ;) I haven't read any of Nancy and Debbie's books too. But I've always wanted to read Crusade! We need to know the genre of My Sister's Destiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these sound like good reads. Love the first cover a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RAWR! So looking forward to Unleashed! It's a new series and I'm so excited to read about it. I heard Possessions sounds awesome, so I'm so excited for this!

    Here are my Waiting on Wednesday picks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my WoW (:

    The cover for My Sister's Destiny is stunning! It makes me want to read this one even though it's not the type of book I'm normally interested in. Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unleashed looks great! I have a copy of Crusade (or The Cursed Ones as it's called here) by the same authors which I've yet to read, but I may have to get started now. Great picks - and I love the cover for My Sister's Destiny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Sister's Destiny caught my eye. And Nancy Holder's books are usually awesome. Great picks- hope the books will be what you'd expect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New ones for me. I like the sound of My Sister's Destiny.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow -- My Sister's Destiny! That is a gorgeous cover! This sounds like a really unusual concept -- I can't wait to see how it develops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, great picks! I haven't seen My Sister's Destiny before this. It has such a gorgeous cover! I'm adding it to my TBR. :)

    Here's my WOW pick.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates