Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I can't Forever sit in Silence over this beauty

I know, this has been posted on every blog and twitter already, but I only just jumped on the computer and saw the hot thing, so I HAVE to share it!


WOW. In the name of all that is angelic and fallen and HOLY WHAT A SEXY COVER!! Finally we see Patch and Nora together and the way they've done it is absolutely beautifully. I love the black and white, I love the stunning photography and I also love the fact that I'm imagining myself as Nora right now ;D

Hollywood Crush also posted an excerpt to Silence, as if we weren't itching to get our hands on it already:

He closed the distance between us, and just when I thought he'd drawn me against him, he stopped, holding himself in check. I exhaled, trying not to cry. He leaned his elbow on the door jam, just above my ear. He smelled so devastatingly familiar, soap and spice, the heady scent bringing back a rush of memories so pleasurable, it only made the current moment that much more difficult to bear. I was seized by the desire to touch him. To trace my hands over his skin, to feel his arms tighten securely around me. I wanted him to nuzzle my neck, his whisper to tickle my ear as he said private words that belonged only to me. I wanted him near, so near, with no thought of letting go.

"This isn't over," I said. "After everything we've been through, you don't get the right to brush me off. I'm not letting you off that easily." I wasn't sure if it was a threat, my last stab at defiance, or irrational words spoken straight from my splintered heart.

"I want to protect you," Patch said quietly.

He stood so close. All strength and heat and silent power. I couldn't escape him, now or ever. He'd always be there, consuming my every thought, my heart locked in his hands; I was drawn to him by forces I couldn't control, let alone escape.

"But you didn't."


Speaking of beautiful things, Maggie Stiefvater is at it again with her incredibly beautiful trailers. That woman is so freaking talented - books, music, art - is there anything she's NOT talented at? I bet I can fit more cupcakes in my mouth than her. Anyway check out this amazing trailer, I absolutely LOVE this stop-motion type of thing, it's brilliant.



Who else is excited for the release of Forever? You can preorder an autographed copy here And yes, I'm posting the Forever related stuff to enter her amazing contest to win the ONLY early copy of Forever before the rest of you suckers awesome people get to read it. Plus I'm dying to get my hands on her new upcoming book, The Scorpio Races. Because when Maggie Stiefvater writes something, you read it.

What do you guys think of the Forever trailer and Silence cover? 
Please wipe the drool off your face before posting your comment, I'm so not hiring a maid to clean up after you guys!

7 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous cover! I am in awe of it.

    I also really liked that trailer! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YOU'RE SO CORNY BRODIE! You can't FOREVER sit in SILENCE over the beauty?!? REALLY?!? LOLL I'M DYING OVER HERE! You're so FUNNY!

    And the cover is absolutely stunning, isn't it? Sexy Patch and delicate Brodie. I mean, Nora! LOL

    Of the 5325436523 posts about the cover reveal, yours is by far my favourite!

    The excerpt! I'm resisting! Must. Wait. Until. Release. To. Get. More. Of. Sexy. Patch. Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw this book cover, yes, I have to admit, I was drooling. It's so completely gorgeous!! And the Forever trailer. Ho. Ly. Crap. So freaking amazing. Maggie Steifvater has some serious talent:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Absolutely cannot wait for this last book. Especially after the cliffy! Thanks for bundling this up all neat and pretty. Makes it easy on Lisa while she's on holiday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ZOMG!!! Is that really Drew Doyon? Doesn't quite look like him but nonetheless.. *squeals* I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haaaaaaa! :) girl you crack me up! great minds must think alike cause i was imagining myself as Nora, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's freakin' amazing this cover, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates