Saturday, May 14, 2011

In My Mailbox #3

 In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by The Story Siren
 




I didn't do an IMM last week because I only got Bloodspell and bought myself Smallville season 9 (thanks to Liz from Planet Print, I was inspired to catch up on Smallville before the finale today. Wow. What an awesome end to the series!), so I'm including Bloodspell this week. About halfway through and I love it!

Super excited about reading all of these. Hereafter sounds great, I loved the first Hex Hall and LIBBA BRAY! Enough said. I've read the Gemma Doyle trilogy and Going Bovine and I know Beauty Queens is going to be hilariously brilliant.

I've noticed some posts that blogger temporarily removed have been restored on other blogs- my recent review is still missing, so fingers crossed that they're just taking some time to fix everything back up and it's not lost completely!

What's in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

  1. Man, I want Hereafter and Beauty Queens! NOW! haha.

    At the moment I'm going to be reading Eve Edwards new book, The Queen's Lady, and Huntress by Malinda Lo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They might still be restoring some posts, I hope you get yours soon! Mine appeared last night :X

    I haven't posted an IMM for two weeks, so I got quite a haul this week :) And you got Hereafter and Beauty Queens! How awesome is that? Jealous!!! Haven't read any Libba Bray books and I thought I'd start w/ Beauty Queens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My posts are restored but I reposted - the comments were gone!

    Hereafter!! :) I hope you like it Brodie! :) I've seen Beauty Queens in a couple of IMMs but I'm not really sure what it's about! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! Let us know what you think of them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I'm really curious about Beauty Queens. I hope you enjoy it. My mailboxes are at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't post anything these last days so I didn't loose anything but that was bad. I hope they restore everything.
    I haven't heard of Bloodspell but it sounds good so it's going on my TBR list!
    http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, Hereafter! You lucky devil!

    I got a copy of Beauty Queens too, which I am SUPER excited for. I'm not sold on the cover, but it sounds brilliant.

    I'm shuddering a little at the second Hex Hall cover. I own the first in the US hardback edition (which is super prettyful) but I am not a fan of the AUS paperbacks. They're a little ugly....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beauty Queens sounds hilarious so can't wait to read it myself. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, I was thinking the same thing as Jenny! Beauty Queens sounds so funny! :) I hope you enjoy reading all your new books!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates