Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New layout

So updating my layout was a little less stressful than I anticipated given my talent at royally-screwing-up-HTML. I did have some issues, but it's mostly up now! I'm still tweaking, the link colours are kind of frustrating me because I can't get any colour that makes me happy. But a small complaint, I'll play more later.

Anyway, what do you guys think of my new layout? Yay or nay? The beautiful image in the header is courtesy of an incredibly talented artist on devianart, Thorn-lily. I wanted something that showed the magic of an open book and that fit perfectly :)

And because you're all so awesome, I'm having two giveaways in the next couple of weeks. One will be for Armchair BEA (if you haven't signed up already, go do so now!), which will have some amazing books up for grabs (US only, sorry!). However, at the start of June I'll be posting up an international preorder giveaway that will run throughout the month in celebration of my six month blogoversary on June 30th! Woohoo!

16 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful, Brodie! Congrats on making it through! Blog changes could drive any woman to drink...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking your new layout! The last one was cute too! :) I like the header! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thank you both! <3 Drink a woman to drink, you say? *voice slurs* I don't know... what you're talking about, Lisa!

    I love the header too! I love the magical feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love it! I know what a pain HTML can be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new banner! :D I'm always tempted to change my design for the heck of it, but I'm scared of what my (also lacking) HTML skills could do to the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That banner is absolutely gorgeous! Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUL. I. WANNA. KISS. IT.

    Also, that fine young deer has been eyeing me. It probably loves me already. Understandable, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the new look! You're right, that header totally captures the enchantment of diving into a book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely loving the new layout! It looks awesome. It's very clean and light feeling. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think my previous comment published :(, so I shall retype it just for you! :P

    ASDKNLERGTKNL!! (that was me keyboard mashing in excitement!) The new layout looks amazing!

    Yes! I need to register for Armchair BEA! Don't let me forget.... :S

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all so much! I'm so glad people like it. Probably because it'll stay like this for the next four years because I am so picky with finding a layout that I want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the new layout Brodie! <3 So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks gorgeous, Brodie! The banner is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks so pretty and enchanting and mystical! *love*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates