Friday, June 17, 2011

NEW DEATHLY HALLOWS PART II TRAILER!

HOLY HIPPOGRIFFS!!!!

OMG. Words fail me. IT'S FREAKING INSANE!!!




Is your jaw on the FLOOR?! MINE IS! This trailer has a crap ton of new footage. Anyone else get emotional while watching? Especially during the Lily/Harry/Resurruction stone shots! Excuse me, I have to go rewatch a hundred thousand freaking times!!

ALSO (YES, THERE'S MORE): The new website has launched for the movie and they've included a couple of ten second clips of footage. Including Ron/Hermione/Nagini, the dragon escaping Gringotts and a mixed one with one or two new shots. Check them out at Snitch Seeker.
 
That's it, potterholics. Not including any tv spots or clips that will show up within the month, that is the final ever trailer we will watch for a Harry Potter film. And in less than a month, no more movies. No more anticipation. No more speculation. No more squeeing over new promo shots or footage. It's all over. How has this moment come so soon?? *cries*


13 comments:

  1. Still...resisting... Must. Stay. Strong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this! Thanks for posting the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I'm soooo sad... T.T
    The end is coming.... no more Harry Potter!
    *Sniff Sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy hippogriffs being the operative phrase here...
    I am looking forward to this, but at the same time, not so much, because it will be the last... As in, no more HP films to look forward to... It makes me so sad. *comes and cries with you*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so emotional watching this. I think I am going to be a big crying mess during the movie. I can't believe it's coming to an end. It does look like they gave us one AMAZING send off though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG OMG. Totally gave me shivers! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im just so glad I got to experience the journey from the very first Harry Potter to the very last. I feel sorry for my kids who will miss out on something so magical, they'll just have to watch all the Harry Potter movies without the anticipation and on the tv screen not at the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had goosebumps from head to toe while watching this! I even felt a few tears in my eyes. Seeing the final movie is going to be sad, but I’m very excited about it! Hopefully, I will be going to the midnight viewing with a friend. We might even dress up :P.
    Harry Potter Forever <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't too impressed with the trailer . . . wanted more Ron/Hermione! hehehe. Can't wait to see it! It'll be like the end of my childhood when credits come on! :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I. Freaked. Out. I can't believe this!! The end? wwhat?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My eyes got all watery when I watched this (a million times)! I just couldn't stop my fingers from clicking "replay." I'm going to cry during this movie, just like I did during the last movie. I can't believe it's ending!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates