Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Not Waiting On Wednesday

Rather than do a Waiting on Wednesday post today and torture you all with the books we can't have yet, but desperately want - I decided to highlight some of the amazing books you DON'T have to wait for anymore since they're all being released TODAY!

I've read all of these and absolutely loved them. So you can sit there and short-circut your keyboard by drooling over the books you can't have (trust me, I know how tempting it is) or you can storm into your local bookstore today and grab yourself a copy of one of these amazing books!

Forgotten by Cat Patrick
My Review

Cascade by Lisa Bergren
My Review

Bloodspell by Amalie Howard
My Review

Winter's Shadow by M.J Hearle
My Review

Have you read any of these? Any that you're particularly excited to get your hands on? Or if you want, just tell me what book you're drooling over your keyboard for this year!

7 comments:

  1. I have three of the books listed here except for Cascade (which I desperately want to get!) Don't kill me if I tell you I haven't read Bloodspell and Winter's Shadow yet. *hides from Brodie* Great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Forgoten is out today?? I didn't know! So happy! That means we're one step closer to the movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Forgotten so badly! Glad it's out now! + I have Winter's Shadow for review. Haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went to Borders today and Forgotten was part of my stack! :) Look forward to reading it. Can't wait to return to Borders to get more books LOL.

    Very eager for Winter's Shadow as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, Forgotten isn't officially released here until next Tuesday, but thanks for the reminder about it! I just placed an order and it looks like amazon is already shipping it out. Squee -- can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brodie, I love the cover of Forgotten. It's very unique and intriguing. I have never heard of any of them, but it's good to know there are always great recommendations. I think I will be putting Forgotten on my list of summer reads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never heard about Winter's Shadow but the cover is stunning and powerful :O i'm going to read your review about it !

    I read a few days ago Forgotten I was a little disappointed but the idea of the story is interesting !

    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates