Monday, June 6, 2011

Trailer: Passion by Lauren Kate

The awesome people over at Random House Australia have sent me a great trailer to share with you all for Passion by Lauren Kate. Did you see my review last week? If you're a fan of the series, you'll definitely want to check out the third instalment, which is releasing worldwide on June 14th!

Anyway, check out the trailer below for Passion. I've got to say, I really like a lot of the book trailers that have come out recently. I never used to watch them, but I've taken an interest lately and the publishers really put the effort in! Kudos to whoever made this one as it does a great job of giving a feel for the book.



You can check out the cool website for the series at http://www.fallenbooks.com/ and the official Aussie Facebook which has nearly 50,000 fans. They regularly post updates and competitions!

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhh. Can't wait. I'm going to her signing next week! squeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book trailer is nice, it's not the best I've seen, but it's pretty good. I was never one to watch book trailers until I came across a few really good ones done by fans of different genres or series. Amazing stuff on youtube.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates