Sunday, June 5, 2011

Treats for Vampire Academy fans

For any Vampire Academy fans out there who haven't seen, we've been given some great little teasers over the past few days. First up, Penguin Paranormal have treated fans with a 50 word teaser in celebration of reaching 5000 followers on Facebook:
"Can you draw a skeleton riding a motorcycle with flames coming out of it? And I want a pirate hat on the skeleton. And a parrot on his shoulder. A skeleton parrot. Or maybe a ninja skeleton parrot? It’d be cool if the biker was shooting some ninja throwing stars."

Who do you think is saying that? Adrian, maybe? Oh man, I miss my Adrian. I can't wait to see more of him again! Actually, it could also be Jill. We know that girl likes to ramble!

Richelle Mead has revealed on her blog that the title to the second novel in the Bloodlines series will be: The Golden Lily. Even though we've not yet read the first book (unless you went to BEA, you lucky devil), I find the title fitting given the heavy inclusion of alchemists in the spin-off series. The Golden Lily will be released Spring 2012.

She also showed a sneak peak of Dimitri's abs! *WHISTLES*, check 'em out, girls (and boys!).


Who else is excited to get their hands on Bloodlines and the Vampire Academy graphic novel?! Who said no? STRIGOI! STRIGOI! *runs at you with a stake and a fist full of fire*

4 comments:

  1. I'm very excited for Bloodlines! Already preordered it and the graphic novel! Dimitri is lookin' FINNNNNNEEEE!

    I find the second title, 'The Golden Lily' very fitting to the spin-off series! I just wished they would stop talking about the second book . . . I'm already anxious in getting the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *jumps up and down* Is August here yet? Is it? Is it? Can't wait to get my hands on these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. squeee! I want these so bad! Dimitri! *squee*

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I just want to say that I LOVE your blog header its adorable :).

    And I can't wait to buy this :D !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates