Monday, July 4, 2011

Bookish Yummies

The awesome folks at Hachette Australia are at it again. They're hosting their annual Winter Flings month-long competition where you have not one, not four, not ten, not even fifteen, but THIRTY-ONE chances to win some incredibly HOT YA books throughout the month of July. Every day this month they'll be showcasing one of the smokin' bachelors and giving readers the opportunity to win big.

The next giveaway starts 11:30am (AEST) tomorrow morning. I'm actually not sure if this is open worldwide or not, so you may have to ask, but Aussie readers certainly have the thumbs up to enter! It's all happening over at their Facebook page. You can also check out some of their awesome books over at the Date A Book website.

And if that wasn't enough to make your bookcase bounce around in glee, then this certainly will. The trailer to Lisa Bergren's CASCADE, the second book in the River of Time series. I absolutely LOVE these books! Honestly, they're one of my favourite series. I am so, so, so excited to get my hands on TORRENT, the third and final book which comes out in September. If you like kick-butt heroines, hot knights and some seriously cool time travel, you better grab yourself a copy of WATERFALL, stat!



Add them on Goodreads:
Waterfall
Cascade
Torrent

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, I really want to read the River of Time books but my library is crap and doesn't have them. Imagine! Phooey. I need to get my hands on them somehow though, especially since you said they had one of your favorite couples. Why are there so many amazing books in the world... there's just not enough TIME! I need a Time-Turner. I could just hang out with five or six versions of myself all reading something different. How cool and bizarre would that be?

    Also WHY is Australia so awesome? My aunt lives there, maybe I'll just move in with her for the month of July. Perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of the River of Time series before (don't kill me, please :P) but it looks great! I'm liking the sound of hot knights and time travel :D. You're seriously making me consider breaking my book buying ban...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Date a Book site looks great! I visited it and yikes - you're right! I just don't know if it will be open worldwide!

    As for the series, I know you love it! I'll have to borrow Kai's copy sometime. When we meet again. :) I need to know who this Luca is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks awesome! Hopefully it's open worldwide (if not, Australia is officially the coolest place ever).

    I haven't read the River of Time series either! Hot knights, you say? Argh, my library doesn't have it either. I'll have to find some other way to get it, I suppose.

    Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates