Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter Week: It's been a great week!

Well, that wraps up our Harry Potter Week. I want to thank every person who took the time to comment on our posts or just read them, your involvement is greatly appreciated! We hosted this week because we are all such huge fans of Harry Potter and this series has meant a great deal to all four of us. We wanted to share our love with you guys, so I hope you enjoyed it!

Liz, Honey and Sonia are three of the most awesome girls you will meet and if you aren't stalking them on blogger or twitter already, I highly suggest you risk the restraining orders and do so now. They're funny, smart and crazy talented (emphasis on the crazy part in general :P) and I could not have chosen three greater girls to spend the last "Potter" week with. I had such a fun time!

The books and movies may be over, but I think we can all agree that Harry Potter has become a legend in our muggle world. It will never, ever be over. And I hope to see you guys on Pottermore! My fingers are crossed for the July 31st beta access! Do try to be sorted into Hufflepuff, won't you? I'd hate to be forced to hex your Slytherin butts.

Don't forget to enter all of our giveaways by July 20. The complete list can be found HERE.

Normal posting will resume from now. I'll have up my IMM in the morning, but for now I have a Quidditch match to attend to! (or more lamely, I'm off to bed). Holyhead Harpies are playing the Chudley Cannons. Like we don't know how that's going to turn out already. Thanks for stopping by, HP nerds! <3

I'll leave you with the video that never fails to make me emotional, especially with the trio hug. Sniffles:

6 comments:

  1. It was a great week, thanks for all the awesome giveaways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this awesome week, the posts, interviews and giveaways. Even if I don't win anything, it's been great. :)

    I also can't wait for Pottermore. Dan's speech is making me cry again. So I'm gonna listen to Marchin On now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just amazed with your creativity this week. Really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like crying now after the video... but they are happy tears! Harry Potter for ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brodie, you forgot to say you're awesome too! <3 <3 This whole week was your idea, so THANK YOU SO MUCH for letting us be a part of it! :D Let's continue to have our crazy talks on Twitter, 'kay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for coming up with the idea and for doing such an AMAZING job of coordinating it all! It wouldn't have been the same without you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates