Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of Hogwarts

I interrupt this weeks proceedings for the following message:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!


Ahem. So it's 7:30am, I'm freezing my freaking butt off. But I am super happy right now. Why? In 2 hours hours I'll be watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!! I couldn't make it to the midnight screening last night, so I made sure I bought a ticket for the very first screening today. Even if that means waking up at 6am in the middle of winter. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALL ABOUT TO END.

How long have we been anticipating this day? Dreading this day? Such a bittersweet moment. I'm going to leave that cinema on the greatest high yet so depressed it's over. Alright, I need to get out of my PJ's :) My thoughts on the movie will be going up on Saturday, which by then hopefully more of you will have seen it and we can gush together. But I will no doubt be tweeting how FREAKING AMAZING it was on twitter when I come home.

BYEBYE! *runs off in glee*

11 comments:

  1. So freaking jealous! Have fun! :) I'll be looking forward to your tweets in the morning :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely did not read that and think, "Middle of winter? Is this post really really old somehow? Oh Australia right.." I'll be in my corner.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gushness, i can't see it till friday :/ i'm so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't be seeing it until Thursday night... or rather Friday morning, at 12:01! Hope you have SO much fun, and can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw it at the midnight session last night and OHMYGOODNESS IT IS INCREDIBLE

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what I'm jealous about? THE FACT THAT IT'S WINTER IN AUSTRALIA *huffs* Actually, it's still not cold in winter for you, is it? Haha, never mind... I HATE THIS HEAT. I was born for snow, ice and freezing my butt off. I wasn't kidding about being born in a snow storm!

    Anyways, now for what I'm really jealous about. I can't believe you get to see it! Ahh, I can't wait to hear what you thought of it :D I will be waiting eagerly on Twitter, LOL (until my dad yells at me to go to bed, that is). Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have fun !! i just watched part 1 last night for the first time ,and cant wait to watch part 2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. IT WAS PERFECTION!!! I agree with Lux, absolutely incredible. Usually I have a few issues with the films (Although DH1 was my favourite... until NOW), but I don't have a single complaint about this. It was an amazing send off to the series. I'll try to coherently voice my thoughts later to post on Saturday... and plan when the heck I can see it again!

    And Sonia, IT IS BLOODY COLD HERE!! Summer is insane heat, winter probably isn't as cold as you guys get but for me, I think my fingers are about to fall off :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I teared up when Snape died. Alan Rickman is such a powerful actor! *mourns* The movie overall wasn't WOW but the ending was a nice touch. But the book is always better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to wait a week of two for the initial rush to be over then I'm taking my mother. Saturday I'm taking her to see Priest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates