Saturday, July 23, 2011

In My Mailbox #10

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by the wonderful The Story Siren where we get to drool with one another over the awesome books that came in the post this week.


Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
Everlasting by Alyson Noel (I haven't read this series yet, but I do own the first two books so hopefully I can squeeze them in soon)
Legend by Marie Lu (I prefer the gold/black alternating text in the US ARC, but still, freaking awesome story!)
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young (Thank you, Brooke!)
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (Thank you, Shannon!)


 I also won this Harry Potter pack! A golden snitch clock (the wings are adjustable and it has "I open at the close" written on the front, but unfortunately when I open the snitch, my resurrection stone remains a clock face every single time ;) The keychain has a little dragon, a Harry Potter logo and a Gringotts gold galleon - the keychain and snitch are super shiny and gold, which my camera fails to really show. The shirt underneath, which is just a close up of Harry and the earbuds - there's multiple covers with all the Hogwarts Houses crests.


What's in your mailbox this week?

20 comments:

  1. LOL that Harry Potter pack looks kind of awesome ;) Yummy books this week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too got Legend in the mail, Everlasting (which I already own but it's a different cover compared to the one I got), Grave Minder, and Wolfsbane.

    You'll love A Need So Beautiful. Such an awesome book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Harry Potter pack is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a finished copy of Legend? Or still, an ARC but just UK/AU?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Braiden: Aussie ARC, no final cover design. So I wonder if ours will be the same as the US or different?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Brodie! Pretty haul! The HP merch looks fab! :) I like the snitch clock! I got Everlasting too - it was a surprise actually. I'm looking forward to your reviews of Forever and Haunting Violet! (I still need to read Linger though!) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Dies of jealousy at the HP pack*

    YOU LUCKY THING!!!!

    I honestly wish I could just snatch it away! The snitch especially!!!

    Lol

    Check out my IMM
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I'm jealous of Legend. I really want to read that. And the HP pack looks awesome! I just want everything in my life to be HP-related. The other day my grandmother gave me a pencil made out of raw wood (I collect pencils), and my first thought was definitely that it was a wand. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my God, it's your snitch clock! IT'S AWESOME, I heart it :). I love the keychain too. And you got Legend! So jealous, it looks awesome. Great books this week, happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have Wolfsbane and awesome Harry Potter winnings, well done.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. That snitch clock is AMAZING. I want it!!! Also, Haunting Violet is on my TBR list, I need to get around to it me thinks...

    IMM At Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Harry Potter pack is TOO COOL! Congrats on your win!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That HP pack is awesome! Congratz on wining it!
    here's my IMM http://riverinaromantics.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books. A Need So Beautiful looks very pretty. Enjoy the books you got. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! So many great books! I hope you enjoy reading all of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I'm sorry... I'm too IN LOVE with that Harry Potter pack to think of anything else. You keep trying for that Resurrection Stone!

    I got Everlasting as well - I remember enjoying the series (what I got up to anyways). I'm curious to see what you think of Wolfsbane! I've been reading a lot of disappointed reviews lately - I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. Congrats on the Harry Potter pack!!
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great books you got this week. They all look awesome. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  19. +JMJ+

    The Harry Potter pack is wonderful! =D The snitch really steals the show from everything else, doesn't it? =) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh! That snitch is one of the coolest things, ever!

    I just got a copy of A Need So Beautiful last week. It sounds awesome and I can't wait to read it!

    I can't wait to read Wolfsbane!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates