Monday, August 29, 2011

The Hunger Games Teaser!!

I'm going to bombard your feed with yet another post on The Hunger Games teaser but... but.... IT'S THE HUNGER GAMES TEASER!!!



Are we excited?! Can I hear a HELL YES, WE ARE! Okay, I'm dying to catch a glimpse of Peeta, Gale, Haymitch, Cinna, Rue, Effie, etc. But it's only fitting we see our main girl first and of course, a voiceover from Gale! I think this making me ten times more antsy for the movie. Or at least a full trailer. Jennifer is looking good as Katniss!!  What are your thoughts?

Gary Ross also said this about the teaser:
The teaser comes to a close as Katniss indeed shows how good she is: arrow meeting flaming target. But all this is just a taste of what’s to come, as director Gary Ross told MTV News earlier this week. “We’re still shooting, so unfortunately it’s just a teaser. We could only give you a little bit because we’re still down here making the movie,” he said. “But there’s a lot of things to come that I think are going to be hugely epic and very emotional and incredibly powerful.”

8 comments:

  1. I'm super excited now! Jennifer looks great. Liam's voice is Gale-swoon-worthy and just WOW. Super pumped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me while I run around in wild circles throwing my hands up in the air with tears trailing down my cheeks. THEY TOOK IT OFF. I didn't get to see anything other than 'This is no longer available'

    Although, I am still super PUMPED for the movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, damnit! I just found another youtube one, hopefully that will stay up for a while! MTV have it on their site, but international viewers can't watch :/

    Is it March yet?!?! I need this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. March can't come here fast enough! Though I'm uber-excited, I can't say I like the actors for Gale and Peeta that much :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for this movie! Katniss looked awesome in this teaser - can't wait for the movie now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! It looks so good! :) She really looks like Katniss. March is so faraway though! Ugh!! That's like at the end of the second semester (here) and it's just mid-first sem here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am dying. I had to have watched the trailer 9384932840938409 million times AND I made "the Hunger games" symbol with the flames at the end my computer background! HAHAH I'm OBSESSED. I can't wait until we get a full trailer! SO EXCITED.

    AND how katniss shoots the arrow... SO PERFECT. SO WELL DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer looks great. The teaser teased me. I am dying for a full length trailer! I want to see Cinna, Haymitch and of course PEETA! The more I hear about this the more excited I get.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates