Monday, August 1, 2011

Pottermore! Come share your usernames

So, who was lucky enough to register during Day 1 of Pottermore? A lot of people I was chatting to on twitter at the time got in! If you missed out or were safely tucked away in your beds dreaming of a romantic night by the lake with a young Sirius Black (or with Snape at Madam Puddifoots, whatever takes your fancy) then not to worry, you still have 6 more opportunities throughout the week to prove your magical worth and experience the site ahead of the October launch. Keep checking the Pottermore site daily!

For those who did register and validate your account through the email link, Pottermore have confirmed you definitely are part of the beta access! Third question here explains so. And if you login to your account, you'll see a nice little "Congratulations" message :)

So exciting! Cannot wait until this week is over and they start rolling out the beta phases. [Please let me be in the first batch to test it!] In the mean time, how about we all share our usernames? There's something slightly more exciting about sharing pre-made usernames than ones you'd make yourself. Don't ask me why.

Mine is: HallowHeart14. What did you pick? Later registrants, come back throughout the week and let me know if you got in! Can't wait to start Pottering with you all. :)

15 comments:

  1. I'm SnitchNox65 :D LOVE your username! Can't wait to get in, I hope I'm in the first bunch, too since I got yesterdays clue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still trying to get in. *fingers crossed*. I love your username! I can't wait to have one of my own. Congrats on getting in and if I don't I fully expect you to tell me all about how awesome it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Swordquill106 and ScaleEcho47! I am so excited for this thing, I can't wait until I get the next email so i can experience the beta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got in the second day. My username is BatBludger28 (lol, all of the choices sucked XD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine is PhoenixWild203! Dude, I love your username!!! I want to test it so bad, waiting for the e-mail's driving me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got in on the second day! Mine is SilverSeeker83.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha love all your usernames!! I wonder if we'll have the option to add friends or something? No idea. If we do, expect to see an invite from HallowHeart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got ShadowRose8. I am actually loving mine. But I still like yours better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your username is awesome! I am so jealous that you got in D: Seriously, screw sleep tonight. I am going to wake up at 4 AM to get in. *game face*

    (Really though, my friend sleep here is a little clingy. I don't know if I'll be able to get away.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HeartWatch102 :)

    (My sister got the coolest options :O She's SparksDraconis54)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I like yours! Mine is ShadowLight137 :P
    I wish I had taken a picture or something of the others but I was in such a panic to submit the form!

    ReplyDelete
  12. BRODIE, I'M IN! OH MANNNNNNNNN!

    I totally missed the first four days because of work but I woke up every hour on the fifth day and kept my finger on the refresh button! Holy, it was so intense! And then after I registered, I went straight to my email and refreshed like crazy!

    I'm IcePatronus6. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! All the usernames are amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi HallowHeart14, meet MirrorPatronus79! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm BloodQuest160
    And I'm in Slytherin haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't have a computer at the time they did the beta registration stuff, and I was really upset about that. Now I have one and it is taking forever for them to let everyone else in.

    My friend has an account and she keeps telling me how much she likes it, ahhh i can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates