Tuesday, September 13, 2011

OBSIDIAN Cover Reveal!

I'm THRILLED to be apart of Jennifer Armentrout's cover reveal for her upcoming new novel, OBSIDIAN. It sounds freaking AWESOME. Infuriating, arrogant, stab-worthy, hot alien? I am so there. And HAVE YOU SEEN THE COVER?! Hello, sexy.

Click the cover for a much bigger version! (You know you want to stare deep into those eerie green eyes...)

Release Date: 6th December 2011
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Add it: Goodreads
Amazon Preorder: Coming soon

Starting over sucks.

When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I’d pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, outhouses, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring. Until I spotted my hot neighbor with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.

And then he opened his mouth.

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something…unexpected happens.

The hot alien living next door marked me.

You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and the mark he left on me has me lit up like Las Vegas strip to the bad guys. The only way I'm getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades. If I don't kill him first, that is.

And then things got really bad…

Here's the gorgeous countdown widget (how exactly do we make it speed up?):



What do you think of the cover and synopsis? Awesome, right? Obsidian is released one day after my birthday, perfect timing!

7 comments:

  1. I want this! We can really relate to the character since she's a blogger and all that. And! The dude is hot. :) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting cover. Can't say the book appeals to me . . . but loving the green on the cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm part of the cover reveal too :P. The eyes! Those creepy, creepy eyes! I kinda love them. WANT THIS BOOK. It sounds so awesome. December is far away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the green color and his green eyes. But otherwise, it does nothing for me. Reminds me of a yearbook photo. But the synopsis sounds great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw when Jennifer posted the picture of Daemon on Twitter yesterday... swoon. I can't wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the synopsis but I'm not fond of the cover.. the couple on the cover just seem so fake like they're glued onto the cover.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates