Friday, October 28, 2011

Books to Film: The Hunger Games Posters!

Excuse my double posting, but I couldn't contain my gushing over this to myself. I want you all to gush with me!!

You may have already seen, since they were released while I was off snoozing in the land of dreams. But. The Hunger Games. Movie Posters. Katniss. Peeta. Gale. Cinna. Rue. Effie. Haymitch. Cato. Holy. Freaking. Crap!

Click on them for more bigger and beautiful versions!

THEY LOOK AMAZING!!! Oh my gosh. Rue is so gorgeous! She is going to break my heart ;( I'm not sure about Haymitch's hair, but I'm sure he'll be fantastic! Peeta/Katniss/Gale? PERFECTION! Loving the look of Effie! And Cinna! Just... wow. I smell a trailer coming up soon. November.

Are you freaking excited or are you freaking excited?! I am giddy with joy for this movie to finally hit screens. Which poster do you like best?

11 comments:

  1. I remember seeing these posters this morning and my reaction was just . . .

    WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *SQUEALLL* OH.MY.GOD
    wow, Katniss looks really pretty from the side! & LIAM HEMSWORTH IS SO FREAKING HOT <3 Looks like I'll have to read Hunger Games again before the movie comes out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLYFREAKINGWOW. I LOVE EFFIE. AND RUE. MY HEART IS ALREADY BREAKING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE NEW HUNGER GAMES POSTERS TOO!! lol, capitals could only express that! I love the attention to detail in trying get a close representation to the books! So excited for the movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is actually really amazing!
    You don't normally have posters for characters like these, which just goes to show how BIG the hunger games fanbase is and how much BIGGER it will get when the movie comes out!
    Nothing will compare to the books though.

    http://chimneysandmagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must be the only person in the whole world that actually didn't like these posters at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. RUE. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. I'm going to cry. When the-scene-that-must-not-be-named happens, I will cry. I'm still not too sure about all of them (Haymitch?) but I'm reserving judgement until I see them all in action. Ahh! I'm just so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am getting ridiculously excited for the movie <3

    and LOL at haymitchs hair (!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god! This has gotten me 1837x more excited for the movie!! How amazing do they look! Katniss/Gale/Peeta look AWESOME! Cinna... Ahh, best character ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree. I LOVE the girl they picked for Rue. I'm going to be weeping fountains when I actually watch the movie, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE these posters SSOOO mUCH I want to blow them all out and hang them EVERYWHERE. I love how Katniss is the only one facing to the right!

    AND LIAM HEMSWORTH.... SWWWOOOONING EVERYWHERE.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates