Thursday, November 10, 2011

Harry Potter: Final day of filming


This is the extended version of a short video that was released a few months ago showing the final day of filming. 

I didn't get emotional while watching. I don't know what you're talking about. They're not tears! It's... it's the sun irritating my eyes *sniffles* 

When are you guys getting Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 on dvd/bluray? It's released November 11th in the US, but us Aussies have to wait until the 16th. I know what I'll be doing next Wednesday! Part 1 + Part 2 marathon, anyone? :)

6 comments:

  1. The tears! They won't stop. *Sniff*. Saying goodbye to this series, these actors, it kills me. *sniff*

    I am going to have a marathon too! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SWEAR I'M NOT CRYING.

    OKAY, WE ALL KNOW THAT'S A LIE.

    NEXT WEDNESDAY?! ARGH I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS SO SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY BAWLED! I watched this earlier and I'm meaning to post it on my blog later on! Ahh! I can't wait for the 16th! Lovelovelove! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO SAD!!! :'(
    How will life go on??

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is so... so... *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can pretend to be tough, Brodie (it won't win you Noah, FYI) but I am letting it out now that I AM CRYING LIKE A FLOOD OF TEARS.

    HARRY POTTER, DON'T LEAAAAAAAVE MEEE! *clings*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates