Thursday, December 22, 2011

Art Reveal: Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne!

I am so excited to be revealing the 9th piece of stunning art for Sara Wilson Etienne's debut novel, HARBINGER. Given the breathtaking cover (which is probably one of my absolute favourites of 2011), I was ecstatic to be offered the opportunity!

If you haven't heard of HARBINGER, then I am pleased to inform you of the new international law that has just passed. You are hereby required to lust over the beautiful cover, wipe the drool off your face and then proceed to read the captivating synopsis. Once you've relocated your jaw  - because wow, it sounds amazing! - you must add it to your wishlist. And then plead your case to Santa for him to preorder you a copy (if you've been naughty, you'll have to buy it yourself!).



Add it: Goodreads
Preorder: The Book Depository / Amazon
When sixteen-year-old Faye arrives at Holbrook Academy, she doesn't expect to find herself exactly where she needs to be. After years of strange waking visions and nightmares, her only comfort the bones of dead animals, Faye is afraid she's going crazy. Fast.

But her first night at Holbrook, she feels strangely connected to the school and the island it sits on, like she's come home. She's even made her first real friends, but odd things keep happening to them. Every morning they wake on the floors of their dorm rooms with their hands stained red.
Faye knows she's the reason, but what does it all mean? The handsome Kel tries to help her unravel the mystery, but Faye is certain she can't trust him; in fact, he may be trying to kill her - and the rest of the world too.

Rich, compelling writing will keep the pages turning in this riveting and tautly told psychological thriller.

And now a for this week's gorgeous reveal from Drew Etienne....

Walk the Path! Explore the whole gallery of HARBINGER-inspired artwork at www.holbrookacademy.com/sketchbook.php
HARBINGER by Sara Wilson Etienne debuts February 2, 2012.
Follow Sara: @wilsonetienne
Visit Sara: www.sarawilsonetienne.com

10 comments:

  1. I remember hearing about this book a few weeks ago. Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! I WANT this. You know that I love Beautiful Creatures right? Well...Harbinger has the charm and awesomeness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that has to be one of the nicest covers I've seen lately. I hope the inside of the book is just as good as the cover, I'm going to have to check it out! (New follower)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! And an awesome cover. So excited for this book, it sounds amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was just lovely! And I laughed when I read about that international law of yours, Brodie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh...the girl with her eyes being covered is absolutely gorgeous!! I simply can't wait to read this! Your international law is absolutely funny too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that IS a pretty picture! This is the first I've seen so I'll have to go track down the others :)

    Speaking of international laws...

    Did you hear about that one where all YA boys are genetically programmed to love SONIA the most? They have this thing for Canadians - it's the law.

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAAAAAAAHH! I SUPER-HEART the cover for Harbringer! Is it not gorgeous? It IS gorgeous! I kid you not, but after I first saw this cover, it showed up in a dream. It's a SIGN that I MUST read this book. Like, now.

    Maybe Santa could work his Santa-magic and make a pre-order show up pre-release? Hmmmm?

    Heh, there was this thing in Ashfield (in Sydney) last night, at the cemetery attached to St John's Ashfield, and they showed NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS *IN* THE CEMETERY! At night! Bats flew overhead and everything! It was BEYOND EPIC. Anyway, I tell you this, because now when I think of Santa, I think of:

    "KIDNAP the Santy-Claws, chop him into bits/lock him up for ninety years/see what makes him tick! KIDNAP the Santy-Claws/throw him in a box..."

    Mwaha.... wait, did I just put myself on the naughty list? I PROMISE not to kidnap the Santy Claws.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally agree with you all!!! I'm almost tempted to buy multiple copies just to fill a shelf with it's beautiful cover.

    Sonia, I so admire your optimism in the world. You keep on believing even when we both it's the Aussie accent that drives YA boys into a frenzy :D

    OMG Sarah, what the hell?! Lmao. It's Christmas Eve and you're singing about chopping Santa into bits and locking him away.... you're such a psycho. I love you hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the way, I haven't seen Nightmare Before Christmas (least of all in a cemetary!) So your song was kind WTF?? at first. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates