Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Blog Event: Scavenger Hunt Part 2!


-insert hot boys above-

It's time to follow the hot-boy paved road once again as we kick off Part 2 of our Scavenger Hunt! Spread across both mine and Lisa's Valentine blog posts are mystery letters. Your job? Stalk our blogs, collect the letters and unscramble them to form a 2012 book title we're each frothing at the mouth for! 

You still have all month to go back and find the letters from Part 1 of the Scavenger Hunt, which were scattered throughout our posts from February 2nd to February 10th and coloured RED. They form the title of one of my most highly anticipated titles of 2012. 

Of course, if you've already entered your answer into Part 1, you don't HAVE to enter for Part 2, but you will earn even more entries into winning a prize!

Part 2 of the Scavenger Hunt begins tomorrow and the letters coloured BLUE will form one of Brodie's most anticipated 2012 titles. 

Once you think you have the answers, fill out the appropriate form below! 
Part 1 Giveaway Form = RED LETTERS
Part 2 Giveaway Form = BLUE LETTERS
Please do not post your answer in the comments!



Hints: 
Both are YA 2012 titles. 
Both titles contain multiple words.
Keep a record of your letters!
The first letter will appear on Lisa's Aimee Agresti post.
And the second letter will appear on Brodie's Wendy Higgins post.

PRIZE PACKS

International Prize Pack
Signed Above & bookmark - Leah Bobet
Delirium - Lauren Oliver
Signed Born Wicked - Jessica Spotswood
2 signed bookmarks, a signed bookplate, Hemlock stickers, Hemlock mini-cards, a Hemlock postcard - Kathleen Peacock

US Prize Pack
Forbidden - Syrie James
Signed Saving June - Hannah Harrington
First Comes Love ARC - Katie Kacvinsky

UK Prize Pack (3 winners)
Immortal City ARC - Scott Speer

Australia Prize Pack #1
4 HarlequinTEEN books of your choice from THIS LIST
(You could get the entire Iron Fey series! Rachel Vincent? Maria V. Snyder? And lots more!)

Australia Prize Pack #2
Storm ARC - Brigid Kemmerer
Faery Tales & Nightmares - Melissa Marr
Embrace (NEW black edition) & bookmark - Jessica Shirvington
Forgotten & heart shaped post-it notes - Cat Patrick
Fallen in Love - Lauren Late
2 signed bookmarks - Veronica Rossi
Signed bookmark & bookplate - Kim Harrington

Australia Prize Pack #3
Hachette Date A Book Pack:
The Gallagher Girls series - Ally Carter (all 5 books)
The Violet Eden Chapters - Jessica Shirvington (first 3 books)
A Witch in Winter - Ruth Warburton
Heaven - Christoph Marzi

Good luck and happy hunting! :)

28 comments:

  1. Hehe, now it's Brodie's turn to be stalked by us!! I wonder what our dear Brodie is highly anticipating this year? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm really pumped for this one! I hope it will be easier than the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting! I can't wait to find out your most anticipated book! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. BRODIE! WHAT IS YOUR MOST ANTICIPATED BOOK THIS YEAR? Maybe you could secretly tell me since WE'VE BEEN FABULOUS BLOGGER FRIENDS FOR SUCH A LONG TIME?
    (LOL, Since this tactic worked for the cover jacket, I wonder if it'll work with this...:D hahaa!)
    I'm kidding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buahaha SNEAKY SHIRLEY!

      Since you are just TOO freaking hard to resist, I'm more than happy to tell you my MOST anticipated title this year - Insurgent by Veronica Roth :D But you might have noticed the wording in the Scavenger Hunt says "ONE of my most anticipated" and also, the first letter I released for part 2 of the hunt was an M... so I guess you're still screwed *snickers* :P

      Delete
    2. LOL Brodie...very sneaky there. ;)Bahahahaha.

      BUT. ARGH. INSURGENT. SO MANY EMOTIONS.

      Delete
  6. So many amazing books being released this year. I'm off to stalking you to see what you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, wonder what book it'll be this time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have all the letters or Part 1, but I'll be damned if I can work out the title! I wond if I'll be any better with Part 2. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got the 1st title, so here's hoping I figure this out too! I'm armed with pen and paper and ready to hunt! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoot! I think I figured out the second title and ONE OF YOUR most anticipated titles Brodie. <3 These scavenger hunts are AWESOME. And by the way, great choice my dear. <3

    Probably my most anticipated title...after City of Lost Souls...will have to either be Insurgent by Veronica Roth (AHH!) or...J.K.'S NEW BOOK. BAHAHAHHA.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was MUCH easier than the first one, in my opinion :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best book I've read this year (as requested in the question on scavenger hunt form 2): Clockwork Prince

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best book I've read this year was The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. But if just those books count that were released this year than The Fault In Our Stars was my favorite. (But Everneath and Under The Never Sky were awesome, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow great giveaway!

    My most anticipated novel is Insurgent!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yeah. Best book I've read this year is the Iron kNight!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmm, let's see... My favorite book I've read this year is probably Divergent!! Love, love, loooved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favourite book this year would probably be... ... ... ... The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

    PS - I got it! SUCKER! Although I had help, LOTS of help - I got there in the end :P But than I'm slow so it kinda balances out :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favourite book this year was Anew by Chelsea Fine. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Best book? Where She Went by Gayle Forman. Raw emotion and love. Contemporary RULES!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I figured it out!! Yay! Um, the best book I've read so far this year is Jennifer L. Armentrout's Obsidian! So, so, so good, and I'm in love with Daemon! *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Legend by Marie Lu is my favorite so far! :) I haven't stayed up till 2 reading in a while, and this book made me do it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard. I need to go to South America now!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Best book I've read this year has to be A Game of Thrones. Absolutely loved and I'm currently on the second one, A Clash of Kings.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Best book I've read this year is Hush, hush, I think, though I also loved Under the Never Sky and Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fall of Giants was the best book I've read this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOL, I have no idea how that went, but my tired mind made a guess! So we'll see. ;)

    As for my best read this year? Without a doubt The Vanishing Game! Absolutely loved it. Just awesome.

    And I loved your event! So thank you for making my month!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates