Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Philosopher's Stone!


"Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much."

15 years ago on this day, unknowing souls across the world cracked open the spine of a book that would become the most successful piece of fiction in history. 26th June 1997, the world discovered that a skinny boy with glasses and a lightening shaped scar was a wizard. There is no exaggeration in saying this date will go down in history. Harry Potter rocked the literature world and in it's 15 years of life, it has affected the heart and soul of millions of readers. 5 years after the release of the final book and I am STILL NOT OVER IT.

Last year, Sonia from The Story Queen, Liz from Planet Print and Honey from Sniff Books, Not Drugs and I had a ton of fun as we banded together for a Harry Potter Week to celebrate the release of the final movie. I haven't anything planned for this epic moment, but I think today is worthy of at least a post to acknowledge my love and gratitute for Potter and Rowling and the publishers and everyone who made these books come alive.

So, let's just talk! I want to hear your favourite quotes, your release day stories, how you got into the series, how it's changed your life. What made you cry? Laugh? Gasp? Do you have favourite fanfiction or videos? Which book is your favourite? Do you like the movie adaptations? TELL ME ANYTHING. EVERYTHING. Just post a Potterific comment!

Where I answer random questions about the series:

art by: corkart

Most memorable moments: "There was a clatter as the basilisk fangs..."  Yes, the Ron/Hermione kiss! The movie kiss was nice, but it had nothing on the book. And Harry being there to witness added a beautiful touch of humour. Years waiting for those two to finally break down that wall and just GO FOR IT. And boy, Hermione went for it :) Also: Fred & George leaving school was epic. The Prince's Tale will stay with me the longest; so many answers, so many emotions. Neville the BAMF killing Nagini. Harry defending McGonagall's honour when Amycus spat in her face. EVERY DEATH IN THE STORY.

The death that affected me most: My heart broke for Sirius, Dumbledore, Lupin, Tonks and especially Fred. But no death in fiction has ever quite rocked me as much as Dobby's did. God, his BURIAL. I swear, the first time I read this I was BAWLING. I had to stop at one point because I couldn't see through the tears. I never saw it coming. I knew this book would be war and death and sacrifice, but Dobby? Brave, beautiful, annoyingly adorable, overly-helpful Dobby? It tore my heart to pieces.

Favourite Hogwarts teacher: I adore Hagrid with all my heart, but I think there are very few of his classes I would genuinely enjoy. Blast Ended Skrewts? I SHUDDER. McGonagall is definitely the one I'd respect the most, but I think my favourite would be a toss up between Lupin and Flitwick. Both seem like teachers you can have that really easy-going student/teacher relationship with and their classes aren't rigid or strict, but have a relaxed vibe to them, yet you're still absorbing tons of knowledge. They're just cool.

Favourite book: Books 4 through to 7 are my absolute favourite in the series. Deathly Hallows itself probably trumps all. While I miss their yearly school antics at Hogwarts, this was just epic on all kinds of levels and by far, the most emotional for me.

Favourite movie: Deathly Hallows part 2, without doubt. Though it deviates from the book at points and missed a few things, I think it's fair to say that this is the most faithful adaptation in the series. And the acting just went up a notch by everyone, it was AMAZING. AND SNAPE. SNAPE. SEVERUS SNAPE *wails*


Most hated character: DOLORES UMBRIDGE. Though Voldemort has murdered so many innocent and Bellatrix took Sirius & Dobby from us (and tortured poor Neville's parents to insanity), there's something enigmatic about these villains. You LOVE to hate them and you're morbidly fascinated with what they have planned next. But it's Umbridge who I genuinely want to stab in the eye with a pen. SHE IS A SICKLY SWEET BEAST OF A WOMAN. Maybe it's her prejudice for so called 'half-breeds' or the lengths she goes to achieve her twisted means. I JUST HATE HER. Plus, her stupid anti-werewolf legislations screwed Lupin's chance of ever getting a job. She's a bitch.

Most loved: ALL OF THEM. ALL OF THEM. The entire Weasley family! The twins, of course. And I freaking love Ron and his humour and shitty moods. Hermione is beautiful and brave. Neville is a BADASS MOFO. Dumbledore, so wise and flawed. Luna, inspiring and FREE. DOBBY. Harry, our hero who is not perfect, but so admirable. Hagrid, the biggest softie of them all. I CANNOT CHOOSE.

Random Awesome Quotes:

"How d'you spell 'belligerent'?" said Ron, shaking his quill very hard while staring at his parchment. "It can't be B-U-M-"
"No, it isn't," said Hermione, pulling Ron's essay toward her. "And 'augury' doesn't begin O-R-G either. What kind of quill are you using?"
"It's one of Fred and George's Spell-Check ones... but I think the charm must be wearing off..."
"Yes, it must," said Hermione, pointing at the title of his essay, "because we were asked how we'd deal with dementors, not 'Dugbogs,' and I don't remember you changing your name to 'Roonil Wazlib' either."
__________________________________________________________________ 

Dumbledore: "That which Voldemort does not value, he takes no trouble to understand. Of house-elves and children's tales, of love, loyalty, and innocence, Voldemort knows and understands nothing. Nothing. That they all have a power beyond his own, a power beyond the reach of any magic, is a truth he has never grasped."
__________________________________________________________________

Harry: "You know your mother, Malfoy? The expression on her face - like she's got dung under her nose? Is she like that all the time or just because you were with her?" 
__________________________________________________________________

Ron, you know full well Harry and I were brought up by Muggles!" said Hermione. "We didn't hear stories like that when we were little, we heard Snow White and the Seven Dwarves and Cinderella - "
"What's that, an illness?" asked Ron.
__________________________________________________________________
"Who's Kreacher?"
"The house-elf who lives here," said Ron. "Nutter. Never met one like him."
"He is not a nutter," said Hermione.
"His life's ambition is to have his head cut off and stuck up on a plaque like his mother," said Ron. "Is that normal, Hermione?"
__________________________________________________________________

"I don't want to stay here overnight," said Harry angrily, sitting up and throwing back his covers. "I want to find McClaggen and kill him."
"I'm afraid that would come under the heading of 'overexertion,'" said Madam Pomfrey.
__________________________________________________________________

Harry looked around; there was Ginny running towards him; she had a hard, blazing look in her face as she threw her arms around him. And without thinking, without planning it, without worrying about the fact that fifty people were watching, Harry kissed her.
__________________________________________________________________

"They'’re evacuating the younger kids and everyone’'s meeting in the Great Hall to get organized,”" Harry said. "“We'’re fighting.”"

^ For some reason, this one always gives me chills when I read it in the book.
 __________________________________________________________________

"All was well. "

NOW SHARE YOUR POTTERISMS WITH ME!

33 comments:

  1. *tackle hugs* OMG Brodie. You made me feel ALL THE THINGS again. I love that history will remember this series as one of the greats and that for generations children everywhere will get to experience it again.

    If there was a book that I could make myself forget in order to read again for the first time I think it would be the Harry Potter series. Getting to experience Hogwarts, meet Ron and Hermoine, and just see JK Rowling's fantastic plot reveal itself over 7 amazing books would be amazing.

    So many amazing moments. Dobby's death hit me pretty hard too. The entire Prince's Tale chapter left me a sobbing mess. Ron and Hermoine's first kiss. The entire epicness of the last book.

    Thanks for the excuse to remember all the amazing, sad, and wonderful memories.

    *I solemnly swear that I am up to no good*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! Having my memory wiped and then experiencing this all again, for the very first time... watching as friendships grow, characters die, plots reveal themseves, spouting crazy theories (I was convinced Dumbledore was still alive!!). Man, it's been such an incredible ride. One I'd happy do again and again for the rest of my life :)

      Thank YOU for your amazing comment, Kathy! There is nothing I enjoy more than sharing the love with Potter fans <3

      *Mischief Managed!*

      Delete
  2. Feeling all the same things too, Brodie. Ah, the memories us fans have shared over the years and even though it's all over . . . it will always be there this book series. Forever. Anyway a very cool post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Erin! EXACTLY - I love that this series will be there forever. It will stand the test of time :)

      Delete
  3. My favorite quotes from my favorite guys, Fred & George:
    "You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."

    "I got a P," said Ron, ladling soup into his bowl. "Happy?"
    "Well, that's nothing to be ashamed of," said Fred, who had just arrived at the table with George and Lee Jordan and was sitting down on Harry's right. "Nothing wrong with a good healthy P."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE GRED AND FORGE!!

      They never fail to bring a smile to my face.... or a snorting clap of laughter :D

      YOU-NO-POO <3

      Delete
  4. I got as far as Most Memorable Moments before I started crying, so yeah..:p I think it's high time for me to drop every other book and re-read the whole series from beginning to end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'd apologise, but I'm not at all sorry :) I am DYING for a reread! I wish I had time to do it this July, but I am DETERMINED to at least begin this year. I miss my annual full-series reread and nostalgia is certainly gwetting the better of me right now!

      Delete
  5. Oh Brodie, you are just too awesome!

    I actually tried to re-read - and review - the whole series last year, but only managed to get to book 6, because other books were begging me to read them. Maybe I'll do the Deathly Hallows this year.

    My favourite book is probably either Prisoner of Azkaban or Goblet of Fire or The Order of the Pheonix. Or Possibly Half-Blood Prince. Ha! Why for each? Well:

    Prisoner of Azkaban - Finding out the truth about Sirius. Harry's happiness at finally finding "family". The whole time-turner thing and the events that followed. The big ol' fight with the Dementors. Saving Buckbeak and Sirius. JUST SO MUCH ACTION AND WOAH!

    Goblet of Fire - The trials! I loved them! They were just so, so much fun! The very first death on the page! Poor Cedric! Voldemort's return and the fight. Ooooh. The ominous feeling that the crap had now hit the fan.

    Order of the Pheonix - Despite Umbridge (good god, I hate her!), this book is so full of awesome! The DA! Fred & George and their awesomeness! The whole lets-go-resue-Sirius-and-navigate-all-these weird-rooms thing (I cannot wait for Pottermore to get to this book. I want to know more about those rooms! So many questions!) The death of Sirius! :( Harry going after Bellatrix! Voldemort appearing! Dumbledore saving him! Oooooh!

    Half-Blood Prince - Voldemort's history! That was just far too awesome for words. It was just so interesting! And so odd to actually think he was a strange and troubled yet almost normal wee boy. What if his Dad wasn't under a love potion and loved his Mum and stayed? What if his Mum didn't kill herself? What if he had a family and was loved immensely? He may have turned out good! In a way, I feel slightly sorry for him. But god, the change! I do wish the movie had shown more of the history of Voldemort. It was just brilliant. And then, of course, Dumbledore's death! :(

    I do have to say, the love I felt for Snape when I read that chapter in Deathly Hallows was just...wow. There is a man deserving of the utmost respect. And to think of how much I hated him! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I feel your pain. As much as I LOVE more books on my TBR, I'm sad that it limits my rereading time.

      OH MY GOD, JO. You're making it impossible for ME to have a favourite! I always switch, depending on my mood: "DH, hands down" "Oh, today? I'm so feeling the triwizard love! GOF!" "Nooo, WON WON! Voldy history! HBP FOREVER!" but I think DH always wins by the tiniest bit.

      I was SO looking forward to seeing all the Dept. of Mysteries in the movie, so that was a disappointment, but I cannot wait to see what Pottermore do! ACCIO BRAIN <3 hehe. Voldemort's history so fascinated me. All the details, so many what if's, and it was interesting that he was the by-product of a fake love; whether that's the result of him being the way he was, whether it was genetics or in fact it was his upbringing that swayed him toward that twisted life early on.

      I LOVE how Rowling twisted our perception of Snape! I was never one of those who got into the early theories that he was in love with Lily (I bet they were pumping their fists when they read that chapter), so it was a surprise to me. And oh, did my heart break! </3

      THANK YOU, JO! (both you and the Rowling 'Jo' :P)

      Delete
  6. AMAZING post Brodie! I'm currently re-reading the Harry Potter Series this summer and just finished The Sorcerer's Stone as well as my review for it, so I know exactly how you feel about the nostalgia! =] I feel like answering all the questions you did, so I hope you won't mind if this comment is a little long! ;)

    Most Memorable Moment: All your most memorable moments were mine as well although I also LOVED the scene in the forest with the resurrection stone in Deathly Hallows. I'm a little obsessed with the Marauders so seeing all of them together as well as Lily was so heartbreaking for me.

    Death: Sirius Black. I cried so much when he died, mostly because it was so unexpected for me back then and also because of Harry's reaction. He had finally found a father-figure in his life only to lose him yet again! I feel the tears coming back just thinking about it!
    Favorite Teacher: Hagrid and McGonagall. Gosh did McGonagall kick some ass in the last movie or what? ;)
    Favorite Book: Order of the Phoenix and Deathly Hallows
    Favorite Movie: Prisoner of Azkaban
    Most Hated: Umbridge and Filch
    Most Loved: The Marauders (excluding Peter), Dobby, Hermione, ALL THE WEASLEYS, Harry, Dumbledore, McGonagall, Hagrid, Moody, SNAPE, Hedwig...okay yeah, just everyone! :D

    Fantastic Brodie! Thanks for reviving the magic! =]

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, jealous! I wish I were rereading with you! I am so stopping by your blog later when I'm home to read your review.

      Oh my god, I can't believe I missed the resurrection scene! That was one of my favourites aswell! The entire chapter was just so emotional for me. Harry, so brave, so GRYFFINDOR, walking to his death, sacrificing everything for... well, the greater good. And then Liy and the Marauders in that one last, touching moment. GOD. I'm getting teary thinking back on it! <3

      I know a lot of people didn't like angsty Harry in OOTP, but I kinda loved that display of emotion throughout the book and it was completely understandable. Plus, he's going through adolescence! His reaction when Sirius died... bah. Finally, he has some hope. A father figure. And then THAT GODDAMN B**** BELLATRIX HAS TO RUIN IT.

      I LOVE BADASS MCGONAGALL!! She may be getting on in years, but boy has she got some fire left in her ;)

      You guys rock hardcore, I love reading these comments!

      Delete
  7. I love anything and everything that Ron says! Some of my favourite quotes are from him. And yes, Hagrid is THE BEST! I want my own Hagrid! One that breaks down the door to deliver me sat-on birthday cake and a letter to Hogwarts. Then my life would be COMPLETE.

    Thanks by the way Brodie, you made me CRY. I still get so emotional thinking about the success of this series. I mean, 15 years later and we are all STILL talking about it. Imagine if J.K. Rowling never took that train ride, eh? ;)

    You rock beyond words for this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WON WON!! Without fail, he has been one of my absolute favourite characters time and time again. Even when he's being an idiot or a jerk... he's just so RON. He may not always have the most tact, but I love him for it. And I LOVED seeing him grow... and when he acknowledged the house elves in the middle of a war and Hermione threw herself at him... I freaking love that haha.

      I want my own Hagrid! One that breaks down the door to deliver me sat-on birthday cake and a letter to Hogwarts - Santa, if you're listening, this is all I want for Christmas <3

      I get emotional over the success aswell! I swear, every time I read an article or post that mentions the years it's been or is nostalgic in the slightest, I'm smiling through the tears. Never in my life has there been, nor will there be, a story that has affected me in such a profound way.

      I can't help but wonder if the train Rowling really took was actually on her 11th birthday on Platform 9 3/4... and she's secretly giving us muggles a glimpse into her real world :P

      Delete
  8. I LOVE the Roonil Wazlib quote! One of my favourites. And one of my favourite scenes is when Harry does his article for the Quibbler with Rita Skeeter, and everyone starts believing him and even though the magazine is banned, everyone is carrying round pages and stuff :P. I just love Harry Potter. So much. I would drop everything to go to Hogwarts - still waiting on that acceptance letter...:P

    Here lies Dobby, a free elf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'This is your copy of Advanced Potion-Making, is it, Potter?’
      ‘Yes,’ said Harry, still breathing hard.
      ‘You’re quite sure of that, are you, Potter?’
      ‘Yes,’ said Harry, with a touch more defiance.
      ‘This is the copy of Advanced Potion-Making that you purchased from Florish and Blotts?’
      ‘Yes,’ said Harry firmly.
      ‘Then why,’ asked Snape, ‘does it have the name “Roonil Wazlib” written inside the front cover?’

      Buahahaha <3

      YES. I fracking love the Quibbler article and the fact that Umbridge banning it pretty much made it CERTAIN that everyone would somehow find a way to sneak it in the castle :D Oh gosh, Liz. Let's just GO to Hogwarts! SCREW THE LETTER! WE'LL STORM THE CASTLE.

      Delete
  9. Oh my goshhhhhhhhhh. BRODIE!! Now I wanna re-read the series even more than before. And that last quote gives me the chills too! I don't think there's a better series out there than Harry Potter for me; it's just plain awesome from all angles. It's touched me deeper than any other series and I love that I got to grow up with it!

    I don't even know where to start when talking about it. o: I so love all of those quotes, and agree about the villains and Umbridge being the one I truly hated of them all! Snape is just... wow. I so admire him! And Dobby's death was so freaking painful... *sigh* Then it just got worse...

    I wish I'd been able to go to releases and anything cool like that, but I just remember being completely hooked by it and the various places I sat reading like a maniac (during a soccer cup for example). The last book is definitely my all time favorite, because of all the emotion it brings, but they're all amazing.

    I'm so dedicating some time for a complete re-read this summer! I need it! Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee! I've JUST committed to rereading the first book next month! Sarah and her awesome BFF are co-hosting a Harry Potter month next month AND I CANNOT SAY NO TO A READ-A-LONG! So excited :D

      Hee! I love that you were more absorbed in the book than you were the scooer match ;D I'm not a huge sport fan, but seriously, QUIDDITCH. Gah. I'd empty my bank account to go see the Quidditch World Cup!

      Delete
  10. BRODIE!!!! *sobs* *cries* *wails* I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't finished reading Harry Potter!!!!!! I HAVE TO CONTINUE THE SERIES SOON because when I finished reading the first book, I was speechless at how BRILLIANT and no-other-words-can-describe-how-awesome J.K Rowling and her writing was.

    AND THIS POST = EPIC. OMG, I love love love it! HAVE. TO. READ. THE. SECOND. BOOK. SOON. Scratch that. THIS INSTANT!

    Thank you for sharing this lovely post with us, Brodie! ♥ Happy Birthday Philosopher's Stone! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CELINE!!!!! I FORGIVE YOU. Since you've read the first book and you LOVED IT (can you hear the sound of my squee?). I'm so happ you're going to continue reading because I tell no lies, if you liked the first even the tiniest bit.... the rest are going to BLOW YOUR MIIIIIIND! :D

      Delete
  11. I don't have the time for a big comment at the moment, but I will come back... but I wanted to ask.. Are you going to read JK's new book? The blurb doesn't catch me, but I'm sooooo tempted to grab it, as JK can write, like.... she's awesome!... it'll never happen, I know.. but I wish that when I open the book it really is about Hpgwarts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Length doesn't matter, I so appreciate your comment! <3 I am definitely going to be reading her new book! I admit, like you, the blurb isn't exactly one I'd ordinarily be running aroound the house squealing in delight over. But the fact that ROWLING wrote it.... well. That changes things for me.

      I'm FREAKING EXCITED. That woman is my idol and I'll read absolutely anything else she writes, regardless of the topic. Few authors can inspire such dedication from me!

      But.... hehe, I kinda secretly hope for a surprise Hogwarts story when I open it too :P

      Delete
  12. I just love this post! I am HP crazy as you can see by my blog name :)
    I have a Harry Potter themed libaray that I love to get lost in!

    If you want, I know about a fantastic website, where you can RP, chat, take classes, collect items and all types of things. If this is something you are intersted in I'll give you the URL -- totally not dodgy lol, I realize this message sounds like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buahaha I love your blog name!! <3

      Haha your comment SO does not sound dodgy! I used to be a HUGE RPer. I was on a bunch of sites for years, they made up the bulk of my fandom days. I had SO much fun, I improved on my writing and I made the most incredible friends. I haven't RPed in ages though, I don't really have time for it anymore, unfortunately! But feel free to post the link. Who knows, it might inspire me to rejoin the RP world ;)

      Delete
    2. Aww thanks :)

      The great thing about this site is you don't have to RP. I can't RP to save my life lol. Maybe you like it: http://www.hexrpg.com

      By the way your header image is fantastic!!

      Delete
  13. i have not read them yet and i'm 20
    pls don't hurt me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow... I remember when I first was read the series, because I was only little when they came out. I grew up with these books! All the memories!!!
    Harry Potter... *Sigh* all the goodness that comes with this series...
    I'm going to start re-reading it, SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cannot believe that you like the last few books the best! This shocked me! Because um... well... I didn't like book 6 or 7...

    *runs away from murderous Brodie*

    Book Five is my favourite.
    Fred will ALWAYS be my favourite character <3
    Dobby is definitely the saddest death.
    The Twins' exit was an amazing moment that really wasn't depicted with justice in the film!

    Quote from the film;
    "Follow the spiders? Why can't it ever be follow the butterflies?"

    P.s.
    For my 22nd Birthday Treat, I'm going to the Warner Bros HP Studio Tour!
    EXCITED!!!! xD

    <3333

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh boy. Seriously epic HP-love post. I wish I could write about HP on the blog with the same amount of zeal that you do, Brodie! I'm jealous. And yet, I find I have a very hard time describing all that HP means to me. It's very difficult to put into words... I'm just hoping that having a blog named after it adequately relates my love for when my words fail. Uh, can I just say ditto to everything you said? I wholeheartedly concur!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Harry Potter? WHO'S THIS HARRY POTTER YOU SPEAK OF? WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF... Oh, wait...

    SAFDJKADFHGDAS. YOUR MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS. YES YES YES. And Fred and George's leaving the school?! YES! WHY DID THEY HAVE TO COME BACK! WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *WAILS*

    And Dobby's death was the one that REALLY did me in, too. I had to put the book down so I could cry. I seriously just... *sobs* Dobby *cicough* WHYYYYYY? But Fred. Oh my word, Fred. The deaths that upset me the most to acknowledge outside of reading the book are Fred and Dumbledore, more than anyone else. Fred. F R E D. That just messes me up... like... George... every time he looks in a mirror... and just existing every day. No. Me can't *cries some more* *wipes nose on your robe*

    Also, the Dumbelydore quote about Vodlemort? CHILLS.

    Anyway, this is how I started reading the books: I was already a BIG fan of the films (I think I saw all bar two at the cinema). Just before Deathly Hallows came out, I was sitting in Borders in Parramatta, and I knew I was gonna be there a few hours. I decided to pick up Philosopher's Stone out of curiosity... and I couldn't put it down... or the next, ot the one after it, or any of them. I finished Half Blood Prince the day Deathly Hallows released, and went home and sat on my couch with a doona and the heater and my cat and read it and cried from the first chaptet with Hedwig right through to the end.

    Ugh. My favorite quote? So many, but I deadset want to have this tattoed on my wrist: "Always."
    I now tell husbandman that I love him like Snape loves Lily. He smiles and nods. So I made him watch Deathly Hallows p.II and paused it and explained every little bit in excrutiating detail.


    ASDDAGHDJHDGAS. BRODIE. SO MUCH EMOTION. I'MA CRY NOW. AND GRIN. AND DANCE. AND... AASJHDFSAGDFA. I LOVE YOU.
    THE END.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, favorite movie: GoF. Because it has The Doctor, Harry, and it's enormously entertaining watching Rpattz' constipated face as he dies. Also, I BAWL when they tell his father O____O

      Delete
    2. DOUBLE ALSO: RALPH FIENNES IS THE PERFECT VOLDY.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates