Monday, July 30, 2012

Facebook-style Recap of BLOOD SONG by Rhiannon Hart!

I have an absolutely BRILLIANT guest post for you guys today, and one that is certain to set your giggle-o-meter in motion. The amazingly talented Rhiannon Hart, author of BLOOD SONG and the soon-to-be-released sequel, BLOOD STORM, has put together an awesome Facebook recap of Blood Song, in light of Blood Storm's release.

You don't need to live in the heart of Pergamia to be in the know of what goes on in Princess Zeraphina's life, thanks to the handy invention of Facebook, we can spy on the stubborn Princess and the oh-so-infuriatingly sexy Rodden from every corner of the world. So read on, freshen up your knowledge on the events of Blood Song and then run out and grab yourself a copy of Blood Storm, set to hit shelves 1st August!

____________________________________________________________________


Blood Song Facebook Recap
Warning: does contain spoilers for Blood Song
Warning: laughter will ensue.

Add: Goodreads


I wanted to turn but I was held captive by the song on the wind. I’m coming, I told the voices. Please, wait for me.

When her sister becomes betrothed to a prince in a northern nation, Zeraphina’s only consolations are that her loyal animal companions are by her side – and that her burning hunger to travel north is finally being sated.

Already her black hair and pale eyes mark her out as different, but now Zeraphina must be even more careful to keep her secret safe. Craving blood is not considered normal behaviour for anyone, let alone a princess. So when the king’s advisor, Rodden, seems to know more about her condition than she does, Zeraphina is determined to find out more.

Zeraphina must be willing to sacrifice everything if she’s to uncover the truth – but what if the truth is beyond her worst nightmares?

25 comments:

  1. Haha, I LOVED this! This must have taken you two a while to put together!

    I have had a copy of Blood Song on my shelf for months now, I've promised Rhiannon I will read it SOON! Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, this was ALL Rhiannon!! I can't claim credit for any of the above awesomeness haha. She put so much effort into it!

      Yay, I can't wait for you to read it! Excited to see what you think :D

      Delete
  2. 'I'm a big arrogant jerkface . . .' OMG HAHA! Couldn't stop laughing at that comment and the rest of those comments on there. Classic! Great post, Brodie! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I SO want these books and we SUCK in the UK!!!...can't get it anywhere... *sulks*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love this! I haven't thought about some of these characters in a while. Blood Storm didn't go down too well with me but I hope I can still give Blood Storm a try one day. Plus this guest post made me laugh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brodie, this is BRILLIANT! I loveee it! I'll admit that I didn't like Blood Song as much as a lot of other readers, but I am so stoked for the release of Blood Storm! I mean, Rodden - do I honestly need to say anymore? ;) I love this post though - seriously, it's creative, funny, and just all-round GREAT! :D

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This. Is. BRILLIANT! I laughed so much, oh wow. Every book needs a post like this. Definitely want to read Blood Song even more now. Thanks so much for the fab post, it made me chuckle :P.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO awesome!!!! I haven't read Blood Song but this post is so much fun!!! Thanks for sharing.

    SeeitORreadit


    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahahahahahahahah! This is hilarious. Very awesome indeed. Rhisnnon is da bomb. And people above... Blood Storm is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This... Is... Brilliantasticilarious... And I haven't read the book. And I don't know what is about, but omfg XD

    This must have taken her AGES to put together... I mean, if it was done in Photoshop, it'd have taken a LONG time. If it was done on Facebook, can you imagine? Shed have had to setup every single on of those profiles and and and *mind boggled* :O

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks SO MUCH Brodie for hosting me! I had so much fun putting this together. It was done with GIMP (which is like Photoshop) and Publisher, because InDesign kept crashing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brooodie, is this majorly spoilery? Because I'm yet to read the first book, and want to, but this sounds like it could be awesome! So I'm torn about reading :/

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAA hilarious much? Okiesss, so I think I've remembered pretty much all the important stuff that happened now :D Ahhhh RODDENNN!<3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a shame that I haven't read the first book. I made a link to this post, so I can read it when I'm done with it :D I always like funny things. Thanks for sharing and I'll keep this in mind ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. SUCH an awesome post. I haven't read Blood Song yet, though this post has me thinking I should rectify that quickly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is hilarious! I love creative recaps of books. Oh, Rhiannon, you just get more and more awesome with each passing day. ;) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, you and Rhiannon have me giggling so much, Brodie! Ohmigosh this is so hilarious, I love the whole Facebook aspect and what a creative way to do a recap!!! This must have taken ages to put together, thank you for writing it Rhiannon and thank you Brodie for sharing this hilarious piece with us!

    I haven't actually heard of these books before but I'm definitely gonna check them out, especially after reading this :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't read this book, but I was laughing at this! Fun and cool idea for a recap of what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is sooo much fun! Such a great idea, and I'm so keen to read this now!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I ADORE this post! Man, it must have been a ton of work to put together, so kudos to the author! I've never read Blood Song before, but I certainly crave to do so after this very original, hilarious and interesting post idea. :) Plus, the author is an Aussie and the cover is gorgeous. :D Thank you for sharing, Brodie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my god, this is amazing!! So creative -- I really want to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMFG!!!! That had me in stitches! So hilarious. <3'd everything to do with Rodden! Thank's soooooooo much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This has to be THE MOST fun and creative and just plain AWESOME guest post! :D I only skimmed since I was trying not to spoil Book 1 for myself (I will get to it eventually!) but HA. I love the amount of work that was very obviously put into it... It all works so well.

    Thanks for sharing! <3

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates