Sunday, July 22, 2012

Winners + random stuff!

HELLO YOU! *waves madly in your face*

Soooo. I'm ridiculously behind on a lot of things lately (books, reviews, posting, commenting, the works) and this may possibly continue this week aswell, but I will hopefully be on track again shortly!

I have a new layout coming soon! It's not quite finished yet, but I hope for it to be up in a week or two. Lately there's been a lot of plagiarism issues raised in the blogosphere and just recently, this scary post surfaced, so I just want to cover all my bases here with images. Plus I need regular refreshers or I get sick of looking at the same thing :)

Before we get to the lucky, lucky winners, I highly urge you all to go check out THIS POST by the amazing, let's-cover-her-in-wax-so-we-can-keep-her-forever Sarah because it is freaking BEAUTIFUL and I think says what we all feel about this incredible community we're apart of. <3

Also: I started Losing Lila today and damn! I'm... what? 43 pages in? And ALREADY there's chase scenes and guns and mafia and superpowers and SEXY SWOONY MOMENTS BETWEEN ALEX AND LILA. Just saying. #BRODIELOVES

And now, dun dun da...  WINNERS!


ARC of WHITE LINES by Jennifer Banash:

Copy of SILHOUETTE by Thalia Kalkipsakis:
Mandee from Vegan YA Nerds

Congrats, ladies! I'll be emailing you shortly for your details :)

10 comments:

  1. Oooh, congrats to the winners! White Lines looks amazing :D Enjoy your goodies, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. White Lines has a really cool cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners!! And OMG!! You're reading Losing Lila already?! I absolutely cannot wait to read it! and that sounds really amazing >_< Gaaaaahhhh this is paintful waiting TT o TT

    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, thanks so much, I've sent you an email ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LILA LILA LILA LILA LILA LILA LILA LILA LILA LILA LILA LILA LILA LILA LILA LILA! Or, uh, more specifically: ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX!!! ME SO GLAD YOU LIKEY.

    And seriously, that post scares me... the copyright one >___<

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO JEALOUS about Losing Lila. Damnit, Brodie. I AM coming to steal it :P. And looking forward to the new layout! (That post scared me too. I am now very unsure what to do o_O.) Also, congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh it looks like we are always on the same sites. ;) I saw that post earlier this week too and it scared the crap out of me. Like most people though, I'm not really sure about what to do! I saw Sarah's post a few days ago and it nearly made me cry! Though with all the Harry Potter posts she's been having up, I've been crying ALL OVER her blog recently. And yay, Losing Lila! So glad to hear you're enjoying it. Isn't Alex just a bag of hot stuff? ;) I can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems like many of us are behind this summer! I hope you get back on track as needed. :) I went through and did the same on my blog with any picture thing after finding that post too.

    Also, I absolutely loved Sarah's post! It was completely awesome and needed. And a huge congratulations to the winners! Can't wait to see your new, pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That plagarisim stuff is scary! I've marked all posts with pictures I've got form tumblr/google ect. with no copyright infringment intended ect. hopefully it won't be any trouble- it seems odd that, after taking down the picture for someone as soon as they ask, without hassle, they would still press charges. It's crazy. Thanks for putting up a link!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates