Monday, October 22, 2012

Books! Pen Pals! Brodies!


HI THERE! I've missed you! And you! And yes, YOU! Ugh, not you, but I'll pretend I like you anyway.

So. I'll hopefully be back in the swing of things toward the end of next week, when I'll have more time for reading, blogging and commenting on a gazillion blogs. I still have some upcoming guests posts, but fingers crossed you'll be seeing more posts/reviews from me again very soon. I KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST GROAN. YOU'RE EXCITED, OKAY? EXCITED.

Anywho! I'm so insanely, squeefully happy about some of YA's newest books, that I needed to post their pretty, pretty faces here and quiz ya'll on what YOU'RE equally excited to be reading shortly. The only problem? DECIDING WHICH TO READ FIRST! :o

Final Installments:

I've been following each of these series from the start, so it's with some sadness that it's time to say goodbye, but I SO can't wait to see how they all end!! Are you hoping for a happily-ever-after or rip-my-heart-out-and-feed-it-to-a-crocodile conclusions?

Sequels/Novellas:

Self explanatory.

1. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR.
2. Noah F*cking Shaw.
3. Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.

Whatchooo all excited about these next few weeks? What have you been reading? How has your day been?!
______________________________________________________________________________

On an unrelated, the amazing Joanne from Once Upon A Bookcase has set up a fantastic Book Bloggers Pen Pal Scheme. Which is exactly what the title suggests: pen pal book bloggers! Sure, we have our twitter, facebook and email to catch up with one another these days, but doesn't anyone miss a good ol' handwritten letter? It's so personal and.... well... SPECIAL. Something physical you can KEEP. Connecting with someone with a shared passion, whether in your own country or international. And yet another thing to stalk your mailman for. Interested? Check out all the details HERE!


21 comments:

  1. Noah F*cking Shaw! Yes! Evolution doesn't release here until February but I dunno if I can wait that long. Might have to order a US copy! I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all ends for Patch & Nora in Finale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for Evolution! I loved the first book and have missed Noah like crazy! Eternally Yours is going straight onto my to-read-next pile. I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Evolution. Unfortunately it looks like I might have to wait until the paperback copy comes out in February and I would totally buy the hardcover but book depo is so expensive nowadays . . . so the wait will definitely kill me! Anyway I have a copy of Reached so I'm looking forward to seeing how everything ends in the Matched series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noah F*cking Shaw is right. Trust me when I saw you are not ready for the sexy. NOT READY.

    I miss you! I miss your blogs and comments, and just all around awesomeness. I can't wait for you to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Finaleeee! SO excited for that one, and Beautiful Redemption AND Reached!!

    And yay, good to know you missed me! ;) Looking forward to all the awesomeness you have to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. UGH! I just typed my comment, but closed the window before I submitted it! Stupid! Hurrumph.

    Firstly, I love you! Thank you for mentioning my blogger penpals scheme! Really appreciate it!

    Looking forward to Finale! Looking forward to Roar and Liv! Reading Blood and Starlight now! :D The others, I either didn't like and gave up on, wasn't a big fan of so not too worried about continuing them, or I've yet to start them. Possibly bad Jo? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, YAY FOR MORE BRODIE! Look forward to your return! :)

      Delete
  7. ROAR AND LIV! PLEASE! READ! NOW! I am SO excited for that one because....ROOOAAAARRR! ;) You also NEED to read DoBaS and tell me how it is! Aren't you DYING to know what happens? I AM! Anyway, I'm excited to hear you're returning soon, Brodie! I miss seeing you around, dear! Your comments always put a smile to my face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. EVOLUTION! NOAH! SHAW! OMG! WHEN THE HELL IS MY COPY GOING TO ARRIVE?!?!? AND ROAR AND LIV!!!! <3 MEE FREAKING EXCITED FOR THEIR NOVELLA!! :DDDD AND DAYS OF BLOOD AND STARLIGHT! I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I WILL FINISH READING IT ONCE EXAMS ARE OVER!!! <3

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...I commented on this. I'M SURE I COMMENTED ON THIS.
    BRODSKY. MY COMMENT WENT AWAY *SOBS*

    ANYWAY.

    OMFG.
    DAYSOFBLOODANDSTRALIGHTANDFINALEANDBEAUTIFULREDEMPTIONIWANTTHEMNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW!

    Well... wait! I *DO* have Finale! *cackles* I'm so excited to reead! I'm sensing an HEA coming on! I don't think Becca ever intended to finish the series with Silence... (pssssst. It has a epilogue, Brodie. AN EPILOGUE. OK, SO I PEEKED).

    Uh, lastly? NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH SHAAAAAAAAAAAW! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I groaned... you're coming back? Oh no... Ahahahaha, only joking!!! I've missed your lovely, Brodie-style reviews and can't wait for you to return with a BIG bang!!!!!!!

    I haven't followed those series but I feel your pain at having to part with those characters! And I've signed up for the Pen Pal scheme, although I'm a bit lazy with writing letters, it still seems really special!

    Thanks for sharing and hurry and come back, Brodieeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cover for finale is so pretty! *_* AGHHHHH, I can't wait to read Roar & Liv's story! ^^ ROOOOARRRRR. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. roar .prettyy. welcome back brodie

    ReplyDelete
  13. *hugs* Hope you come back soon Brodie! :) I'm getting my Beautiful Redemption this week. Just reserved a copy. I hope you do, too! <3 And Finale, too! But need to read Crescendo first.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AAAAAHHHHH! The Evolution! I caved and decide to buy it on pre-order, so I should be getting my copy of it soon aaaaggghhh! It's supposedly a lot spookier, so that's going to be interesting! I can't wait! And Reached! Matched was my very first YA dystopia, so it's sad for the series to come to an end for me, but I can't wait to see what happens!
    Plus, that penpal scheme sounds awesome! I can't wait to see how it progresses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good choices lady! Read Finale though - I finished it this morning and LOVED IT! I miss Patch already!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know!! I've fot Finale, The evolution of Mara Dyer and Tempting the player and I have no clue which one to start first!! Frustrating! Anyway, enjoy all this awesomeness! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many brilliant books I'd totally commit crimes to get my hands on--Finale, The Evolution of Mara Dyer, Days of Blood and Starlight, Roar and Liv! Need, need NEED!

    Looking forward to having you back Brodie!! And how awesome does Blogger Pen Pals sound? I've totally signed up--should be tonnes of fun!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. In a recent industry study, iUniverse sold twice as many books in the retail channel as other leading self-publishing companies. The entryway for many iUniverse bestsellers is through our recognition programs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates