Tuesday, December 18, 2012

FINAL ROUND: Young Adult 2012 Reader Choice Awards!


You’ve voted, we’ve tallied, and the numbers are in! Here are your Top Ten (give or take) contenders in each category. Place your final votes, have fun, and may the odds be ever in your favourites’ favour! 

Once you've voted, don't forget to go follow the amazing, hard-working, Queen-of-the-blogosphere-with-her-breathtaking-talent-and-creativity Sarah, the brains behind this fabulous event!

Guidelines:
  • Voting is open until the 1st of January 2013
  • You may vote for one book in each category. Don’t have a vote? Just leave it blank.
  • Books with a ‘traditional’ pub date between December 2011 through to December qualify. We are aware there are a few books from Late November 2011 (Nov 28th) on the list.
  • Have fun, and spread the word!

Thank you to everyone who helped out during the voting process by picking up on mistakes, oversights, and being generally encouraging and amazing. After some discussion, we've decided to leave self-pubbed books in the voting which were first traditionally published in 2012. We’ll get it better next time, promise!

24 comments:

  1. Broooooodie ♥
    Thank you for being an amazing co-host!

    Also: I'm kind of giddy with excitement over the finalists. And to see who wins :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IS SO VERY EXCITING! I want everyone to vote RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE so we can tally NOW and see who won.

      Also, thank YOU FOR BEING THE AMAZING DO-ER-OF-EVERYTHING AND BRAINS AND.... BRAAAAAIIIINNNSSS *eats*

      Delete
    2. RIIIIIIIGHT? I'm the same! And I have to keep reminding myself it's premature to start counting already O__O

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see who wins! This has been a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so eager to see too!! You THINK you might know who will triumph, but often these things end up surprising :D

      Delete
  3. Whew, just submitted my votes! *excited*

    Lilian @ A Novel Toybox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tough, isn't it? :D I tried not to dwell on my votes too long otherwise I KNOW I'd keep changing. So many amazing books!!

      Delete
  4. I voted! Let's hope my favourites win! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only suppot this if your favourites are MY favourites :P I can't wait to see who reigns Kings and Queens of 2012 YA!

      Delete
    2. Ahahahaha! Basically, Brodie only supports it if Under The Never Sky wins in ALL CATEGORIES. INCLUDING CONTEMPORARY :P

      Delete
  5. Noooo I hate this list! (in a good way)
    How can I pick between so many books I love? D:

    Thanks for organizing this, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And voted! Some of them were pretty tough! Looking forward to reading the results next year! :) Thank you both for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome and of course I voted! Can't wait to see the results! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see the results! This is so much fun :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It isn't fair! I want to vote for them alll!

    (Though I did end up picking Shadow & Bone wherever I could. It better win in EVERY category it is in. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh all this excitement! I can't wait to find out the final winners of each category!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. WHYYYYYY.

    I can't wait to see the results :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah! I definitely had trouble choosing one book for a few of the categories, but... I did it. :D I'm SO SO SO hoping Insurgent wins at least one of the categories it was nominated for. Or Free Four. Eep. It's the best! Thanks for hosting, Brodie! Voting was a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. EEEEEHHH!!! Voted, voted VOOOOOOTEEEEED~!!!!
    Brodie, omigosh, missed you~! I've finally gotten the moment to sit in front of my keyboard and sprout back some gratitude-and-love-filled comments <33333 I hope you've been good lately! Very glad to have been able to be friends with you this year, and your fantastic reviews are always a pleasure to read ^_^ Have a wonderful new year!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  14. About diabetes - causes (low blood sugar, glucose, insulin levels), Symptoms of diabetes in women, risks, diagnosis, types (type 1, type 2) and Treatment of diabetes , Medicine , diet, exercise, and other lifestyle changes.
    Genital estetik

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates